#2

Time skip (after 7 years later)

The beautiful room was looking so cozy as the weather was really cool and amazing.... The curtains of the room which looked so beautiful were shaking due to the cold wind which was passing through the open window....the aesthetic theme of the room was making it look like heaven......

"beep beep beep"the alarm started to beep with an annoying tune making the sleeping figure groan in frustration

"beep beep beep"the alarm started to beep with an annoying tune making the sleeping figure groan in frustration...she opened her eyes slowly and closed them again immediately as the sun light hit her sleepy eyes...

Y/N :SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR GOD DAMN SAKE!!!! she said and slammed her hand on the alarm button turning it off...

She sat on the bed looking like a ghost as she didn't sleep well last night cuz of the excitement ... Today is her first day in college.... She let a out a sigh looking here and there.....

"Ahh Y/N ,your life is suck" she said and went toward bathroom lazily hanging her head down walking like a ghost ... her hair falling on her face .... She smiled at her own weird behaviour....she suddenly stopped in front of the mirror, raising her one eyebrow she looked at her own reflection.....

"BOOOO!BOOOO!!" she said while making weird faces and acting like a ghost .... She laughed at herself when she saw her face in the mirror...."Hahahahha , that was creepy" and with that she went towards the bathroom to take a warm shower and brush her teeth....

(2000 years later ) Time skip...

"OH MY FUCKING ASS" she said while looking at the clock shocked "it's already 7:10 am!! .... I'M LATE FOR SURE" with that she ran towards the kitchen and stuffed the jam bread in her mouth while standing on her one foot wearing sock in another foot ....

"Yeyyy Y/N where are your freaking manners ?" Her mother said with done face looking at her clumsy daughter while her father took out sigh .... "We're also sitting here " her mother said while staring at her face ...

"Ma, I'm late!! " She said chewing her bread walking hurriedly here and there and collecting her stuff which she had thrown around in the hall last night in excitement After looking at her new uniform,bag and books ....

"This girl is getting weird day by da-" her sentence get cut off when she saw her daughter approaching her with her puppy eyes and cheeky smile....

"Maa" she said while sitting beside her chair and "ma , could you please deal with the order that will deliver at 2 pm in the afternoon" She says while blinking her eyes several times...

"Aish,okay now go"she said making her daughter jump in happiness...

"Okay thanks....bye ma ;)" she kissed her mother forehead and walked towards the main door...

y/n was walking too fast...that she didn't notice that someone was following her... suddenly someone  spanked her head softly....she flinched a little and looked behind her just to find her childhood best friend.... "Good morning, Taehyung" she bent a little toward her best friend in manners..

Taehyung:"morning, weirdo" he said with a bright smile on his face and also bent towards her with respect...

Y/N : "So,How are you feeling on your first day of college?" She said when she noticed Taehyung putting his hands in his pockets looking handsome as always..

The both of them started walking as they were getting late for college. They decide to chit chatting further while walking forward...

Taehyung:"Just okay" he said without any expression on his face..

Y/N:"huh,Why?" She said while frowning her eyebrows...

Taehyung:"Who likes to wake up early in the morning?" He said making with a irritating face ...

Y/N :*chuckle* yeah , that's the only thing I hate the most...

Taehyung:"from my point of view, I hate all the things that relate to study" he said proudly with a grin on his face...

Y/N :"what else we can expect from a boy like you" you said with a mocking tone...

Taehyung:"yeah,the boy every girl wants to date" he said with a prominent smirk on his face ...

Taehyung:"You must feel lucky that I'm walking with you....The Kim Taehyung walking with the one and only lucky girl Y/ N " he said smiling...

Y/N: *rolls her eyes* "yeah-yeah Mr. KiM tAeHyUnG"...

Taehyung:"we're here" he said when he reached toward his locker.."wait show me your today's class schedule"

Y/N: "here you go" she said handling him her schedule ....

Taehyung:"we have 4 classes together , First chemistry at 8:30 am, second biology at 2:30 pm , third physics at 4:00 pm and the fourth one is Environmental science at 5:15 pm" he said smiling handling her schedule back ....

Taehyung:" You still want to be a Psychiatrist , don't you?" He said looking at her busy figure while leaning his back on the locker beside her...

Y/N:You were keeping your stuff in the locker but suddenly stopped your movement for a second when he asked that question...*smile*"Yeah... How do you know ??" you said while closing your locker ...

Taehyung:" because of your schedule.. there are 3 remaining classes different than mine like General Psychology,
Biological Basis of Behaviour and
Physiological Psychology."

Taehyung:"aren't you doing all of this because of that Psychopath obsession book ?"

You just nodded your head as he was speaking truth....

Y/N:"she was my inspiration"

Taehyung:"I wish I could get the same inspiration from Albert Einstein that you got from that doctor. " You two laugh together on his sentence ...

Y/N:"You know wha- ....... Ouch" suddenly someone bumped on you making you fall on your butt on the ground....
"Aishhh my butt"

???: "I'm sorry miss"

To be continued....