#26 (The heartbroken)

(meanwhile A/N POV)

You dragged him out from the dance floor.....you stopped when you saw the garden outside there through the big window....you smiled and again dragged him there....you could tell That jimin was confused asf....

Jimin:- Y/N where you're taking me ?

Y/N:- just come with me.....

*Jimin let out a sigh and went where you were taking him...you stopped in the beautiful garden....his eyebrows frowned more*

Jimin:- this place is beautiful but why you dragged me out here ?

Y/N:-I want to talk to you....

Jimin:- seriously Y/N ? You dragged me all the way here out just because you wanted to talk to me ?

Y/N:- it's important !

*Jimin realised what you wanted to say....he never in his life could imagine that....he still stands there maybe it's not what he was thinking...his assumption could be wrong too....but he can tell seeing her eyes that she wanted to confess something.... something that's not right....her eyes!!.....her eyes remind him of himself....the same eyes he looks at his love....*

Jimin:- what is it ?

Y/N:- *you took a long sigh and said whatever comes in your mind* The moon is beautiful, isn't it?

*"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" is a phrase that means you're telling that person that you love them without actually telling them you love them.*

*Jimin breath hitched as he knew this line meaning but he still tried to played it off as he don't know anything*

Jimin:- everyone knows that the moon is beautiful.... let's go inside Taehyung and Seomi must be waiting for us...and it's cold here...*he said and held your hand to drag you inside probably trying to stop the conversation here...he was about to take a step when you stopped him and didn't move an Inch...you said something that he was hoping to not hear from you*

Y/N:- I love you.....

*he pressed his lips together as he knew....his back was facing you...he slowly turned around and let out a sigh when he saw you grabbing his hand.. little do they know someone was listening to their whole conversation*

(Y/N POV)

Jimin:- forgive me for what I'm going to say.... I'm sorry Y/N i don't love you....i love you just only as a friend....i never looked at you in other way....I love Seomi and I know you were aware of this thing but still i don't know why you pushed yourself to love me.... I'm not saying that you forced yourself to love me....love happens by chance....we don't have control over it.... please stop your feelings here....in short stop yourself here.... I'm really sorry because of me you have to suffer so much but my feelings also matters Y/N....if i could have never have met Seomi than i could say that the story could be different... don't let my rejection ruin your image....i am always here to support you......plus Taehyung also love you....go he's waiting for you....he loves you so much....

*His every word stabbed me like a knife....even though he was rejecting me in the best respectful way....after listening about Taehyung I felt like drowning....does he really love me??now i also have to face Taehyung....my face pales up at the thought of him....i can't let him feel the same way just like I'm feeling now....i can't reject him nor do I can accept his proposal....I am fucked up....*

Y/N:- I'm sorry....yeah today i experienced something new....not everyone gets rejected like me....to be honest it was a bad experience....*sad chuckle*

*I said smiling through crying....the tears never stopped..i looked up at the sky smiling even though I was crying...i didn't let him see my tears cuz I don't want him to regret because he rejected me*