#6

Seomi POV

I let out a sigh after seeing my medical report....a tear rolled down on my cheeks when I saw the report worse than before.....

I immediately cleaned my tears when I heard footsteps on the opposite side of the door...and hide the report under my bed...

*Knock,knock*

Seomi:"who's there?"

(S/F=seomi father)

S/F:"it's me daughter"

I went toward the door and opened it revealing my father in front of me with a sad smile...

Seomi:"Come in dad, it's your house"you said with a smile while plopping on the bed...

S/F:" I am here just to make sure my daughter is fine,how are you my daughter?"

Seomi:"I'm fine dad" you were forcing yourself to smile.....but deep inside you were on the urge to burst out into the tears....

S/F:"okay, how was your first day in the college?"

Seomi:"it was fine and you know what professor Jin assigned me as the monitor of the class"

S/F:"That's cool... I'm proud of you my daughter"...he said while patting my head...

Seomi:"Hmm"you just hummed and nod your head...

S/F:"do you want to eat something... I can cook everything for my cute daughter " he said while pushing his hair behind as if he can do everything just to make you smile but one thing he can't do is to make you the same you were before.....

Seomi:"i don't have any appetite"

S/F:"ohh it's okay....Take care of yourself I have some important work to do..hmm , call me if you want something.... Bye"

Seomi:"Bye dad"

Your dad was the most broken person in the house after you...as he still can't get out of your mother's death trauma.....he doesn't want to lose you too just like your mother.... You wonder how he can smile after everything that has happened....

You laid down on your bed while facing the ceiling and close your eyes....you were feeling thousand types of pain in your heart....You were fighting with yourself.....

Seomi:"why me?" And finally Your tears start flowing as you thought about your fate.....You were screaming between thousands of people's "help me" but they were just ignoring you.... No one was there to listen your pain....

Or it was you?? Who doesn't want to let others people know about your condition....

Seomi:"Thought I found a way
,Thought I found a way out (found)
But you never go away (never go away)
So I guess I gotta stay now
Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
I need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear
Isn't it lovely, all alone?
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home...

You were singing the song while sobbing and laying down there lifeless

You started to sob in pain and sat down on the bed your hair was a mess your mind was a chaos ...your heart paining For nothing.... You started to hit your chest where your heart is thinking the pain will go away......

Seomi:"it's hurting here*hit* here.....you burst out into crying....."please"...... You laid down on the bed curving your body into a ball..... feeling the warmth of your body....after crying for more hour you finally went to sleep...