#21

(Y/N POV)

Taehyung:-okay I have some work to do....bye and take care of yourself I'm also missing you more than you....

Y/N:- yah....and you too take care of yourself....byeee see you soon....miss you!!

After talking with Taehyung for half an hour...i cut the call and found four eyes glaring at my soul.....oh shit they gonna scold me...

Jimin:- you know very well we're going to scold you , don't you ? *I gulped my slavia down and looked at Seomi for help*

Seomi:- I'm not going to help you this time Y/N....YOU NEED PUNISHMENT!

*Jimin and i looked at her with our jaw dropped when she said that.....is she lesbian? Eh? *

Seomi:-Aish...You perverts! I was talking about different punishments...

Jimin:-do you even know how much we were worried for you? How can you take such decisions without even telling us ? You didn't even think about us for even once ?

*i looked in his eyes.....his eyes were looking calm yet worried.... clearly showing care for me....i guess i really made them worried because of me....i should have tell them before doing such things....*

Y/N:-okay I'm sorry....I will never do that again...

*Seomi hugged me and started crying*

Seomi:- you don't even know how much worried I was for you.....I was imagining various of scary stories....for a minute i thought that someone kidnapped you....i didn't show my emotions it doesn't mean i didn't care about you.... I care for you so much Y/N....I was the one who dragged Jimin with myself not even thinking about the college....

I also hugged her back and smiled....she really loves me....

Jimin:-yahh what about me ? *I looked at him and pulled him into the hug too....i felt embarrass when i realised we were in public....but who cares let them stare....i didn't mind them and breaked the hug and wiped her tears away.*

Y/N:-No one can took me away when I have such great friends like Y'all... I'm so glad...

Jimin:- let's go I'm hungry.....

Y/N:-me too!!

Seomi:-me three!!

We all chuckled and went to the restaurant....

The three of us entered inside of the restaurant and started eating while talking about random stuffs....

(Taehyung POV)

I threw myself on the bed....i opened my phone gallery....i smiled because there were a lot of pictures of me and Y/N...i always had a note downside of the photos

"Me and Y/N celebrating halloween together" i smiled when I saw Y/N in witch clothes and i was wearing vampire clothes with a white pale face..

"She's really stubborn" another pic of her when she was eating the chocolate.....more like chocolate was eating her....the chocolate all over her mouth and was smiling while her finger were also were in chocolate...

"Her smile can brighten my thousand dark nights" in this photo she was sitting on my car while smiling and showing V with her fingers....it was night time....the pic was looking so aesthetic....

"Our first day in the college together." Her and mine photo together in the classroom when the second period teacher was about to come....she was smiling brightly while pinching my cheeks..

I locked my phone again sighing as my heart was aching and went toward the window....the moon was looking so beautiful....it wasn't night properly but the purplish and bluish hues making it look so pretty....i smiled when I saw her smiling face in the cloud....