#37 (Melancholy)

(Jimin POV)

it's been 3 days since Seomi went in coma...I did not leave her and go to the office....I was waiting for her to open her eyes....

Jimin:- yahh just woke up already...*i whined looking at her and let out a sigh when still I got no response from her...i walked toward her and opened her long hair....* Your hair is so beautiful....*i combed them carefully and braided them...a smile made its way to my lips when i looked at the braid....it was not so perfect , in short it was looking messy...* If she had been awake, she would have beaten me to mincemeat...

*Ring*

*I tore my gaze from her hair and looked at my phone that was ringing....before picking up the call , i kissed my wife's forehead...*

Jimin:- just wait for me a little, okay?
*I picked up the call*

(OTP)

Taehyung:- Jimin I'm coming to your house with food...

Jimin:- come fast I'm hungry....

Taehyung:- just wait for me...

*He cut the call*

Jimin:- see ,here I'm back to you...*i looked at her face...* how much more will you sleep? *Chuckle* sleepyhead!
If you were awake you would say like this, my Jimin is hungry...

* I sat down on the chair and grabbed her hand where I had worn that ring in her hand...i kissed her hand and started playing with her fingers....*

Jimin:- see your hand is still in my hand!! Yeah just wake up already!!
*I got flinched when someone tapped on my shoulder suddenly*

Taehyung :-Booo!!

Jimin:- woh you scared me!!

Taehyung:- so, how's my sister in law and my friend ?

Jimin:- still sleeping as if there's no tomorrow....

Taehyung:- Yahhh seomi wake up!! You passed the exam!!

Jimin:- really?

Taehyung:- yeah pabo...

Jimin:- Seomi you passed the exam...
*A tear of happiness dropped down from my eyes....why she's not waking up? *

Taehyung:- you should eat something....i made the food by myself...

Jimin:- last time I ate your handmade food and it was raw...

Taehyung:- i swear this time it would taste better!

Jimin:- let's see...*i opened the lunchbox and took a bite ,it was good....he also took the bite and smiled , satisfied by the taste*

Taehyung:- it's delicious!

Jimin:- yeah!

(Y/N POV)

I was playing games with Jungkook....i looked at him in anger when he again won the round...

Y/N:- it's unfair to be so fucking talented!

Jungkook:- I can smell jealousy from someone and it's coming from here...*he said while sniffing in front of me...i scoffed at his behaviour and rolled my eyes while smiling*

Y/N:- you still didn't show me their wedding photos...*I said without looking at him...*

Jungkook:- I don't want to see you crying because of the photos...

Y/N:- please I'm begging you...

Jungkook:- no, i don't want to see you broken Y/N...Yoongi told me about your condition when i wasn't here...i don't want another mirror to be shattered....*he smiled at me and stood up from there* do you want to eat something? I'm hungry...