#7

Y/N pov

We all decided to join the dance floor as the music was playing loudly attracting us towards the dance floor....

I let myself enjoy tonight and move my body in the rhythm of the music....feeling the hot sensation between hundreds of people....every song beat was giving me chills.....I closed my eyes and started dancing.....I lift my arms above my head and move my hips a little....I then opened my eyes just to see Taehyung dancing in a weird way...I just smiled at his behaviour....cuz he only does weird things in front of his dear ones....then i noticed Jimin dancing....he is really good at dancing....

Jimin also stopped when he felt your gaze on him.....he looked in your eyes just to find you staring at him... the both of you remain the eye contact for pretty 40 seconds....you didn't realise and made your steps toward him like he was attracting you towards him like a magnet..his eyes were locked with you when you were walking towards him.....After that when you reached him you stood in front of him....

Y/N:"would you like to dance with me?" You asked him with a smile....

Jimin:"Sure" he also smiled back...

You were about to hold his hand when Taehyung appeared from nowhere....

Taehyung:"yeyyy weirdo, would you like to dance with me?"

Y/N:*chuckle* "of course "you then look toward Jimin " you can also join us"

Taehyung:"yupziii"

The three of you jump together at the song beat singing the song lyrics along with the crowd.....The night was so memorable....So beautiful...

Time skip at 12:45 am

Y/N:"I'm so tired....I just want something soft underneath me to sleep" you plopped yourself on the chair as the guy in front of you did the same....you all were so exhausted because of dancing.....

Y/N:"My feet are hurting a lot" you said while removing your heels massaging your foots....

Taehyung:"ahh it's so late..... I have to drive the car too"....he said tiredly as he still has to drive home...

Jimin:"me too....I wish someone would give us a ride to our homes"...

The three of you sighed together....

Taehyung than stood up as he have no choice....

Taehyung:"Y/N-ah let's goo"

Jimin:"I am also leaving" he also stood up from his chair...

Y/N:"okayyy" you said in a sleeping tone while standing from your chair....

Taehyung:"see you tomorrow at college...bye" he said to his friend who was standing there....

Jimin:"bye"....he waved towards the both of you....and you did the same....

Y/N:"bye"

Taehyung POV

I was driving the car.....the whole car was silent.... suddenly i heard her snorings.....

Taehyung:"yeyyyy WAKE UP!!! I'M ALSO SLEEPY..... IT'S CHEATING.....Y/NNNNN"....he planned something evil and smirk...."EARTHQUAKE!!!"

Y/N:"huh!!?? Earthquake???where??? Where??..." You looked here and there and then at Taehyung who was screaming a while ago....

You looked toward Taehyung...who was trying to control his laughing....

Y/N:"You-"

Taehyung:"we're here" he said while cutting your sentence..."I'm just parking my car here in front of your house....I will remove it from here as soon as morning comes... I'm so tired even for park it in the parking slot" he said while pulling the cars keys and unfasten his seat belt....

You looked at him and did the same....after getting out from the car you stretched your arms while yawning....

Y/N:"Bye....see you tomorrow"

Taehyung:"byee" he then changed his direction toward his house....

Y/N pov....

I went inside my house and opened the door.... All lights were closed....as you closed them before leaving the house...you opened all the lights as you were scared from the dark.... You then made your direction toward the bathroom and take a warm bath....after that you went toward your bed and went into your dreamland.....

Next day.....

Seomi POV....

Seomi:"where am i?" I said when I saw myself in the creepy empty hall....."hello!!??"....I saw a shadow at the corner of the corridor...."is anyone there?" Suddenly the shadow vanished in the blink of my eyes....

There was so many doors....The numbers of those rooms were also written above the doors....I then heard someone sound from one of the room and went toward it where i just heard the sound from....

Room number......."99" I read the room number and opened the door.....

And I regretted for what I just saw.....My mom was holding a baby ready to chop that baby with the knife in her hand.......

(S/M=Seomi mom)

S/M:"Seomi is that you, baby??" She said while looking towards me....her eyes were red....she was crying....

Seomi:"mom!!"..

S/M:"it can't be you....IT CAN'T BE YOU!!!! you are already dead"she said while shouting her lungs out....

She then stab the baby and throws it on the floor....she then made her steps towards me....i immediately turned towards the door to opened it but it was closed....I turned the knob of the gate several times and banged the door....

Seomi:"Nooooo!!!" I then turned around just to see my mother in front of me with the same knife....

She moved her hand toward my stomach and-

Seomi:"Nooooooo!!!!" I opened my eyes while holding my stomach.....i was panting heavily....."it was j-just a dream" ....it wasn't not just a dream but a horrifying nightmare....

I saw the door of my room flung open by my dad as he was looking worried....

S/F:"what happened daughter??"

Seomi:"nothing it was just I had a nightmare" i said while still remembering my dream...

S/F:"ohh....I got worried for you....next time be careful....I will buy a dreamcatcher for you...okay"he said and went out of the door closing the door behind him....

Seomi:"ahh that was creepy"....i then made my steps towards the bathroom just to relax my body and to do my daily routine.....i went out from the bathroom wearing my uniform....

Seomi:"I wish the mirror could talk" I said while looking at my reflection in the mirror....

I went downstairs to have my breakfast...then I saw my father sitting there

Maid:"daughter, your breakfast is ready.... please have it"....you smiled at her as she took good take care of you like her own daughter....

Seomi:"thanks" you said and sit down on the chair in the opposite direction of your father....he was eating his meal silently....he tore his gaze from his plate and looked towards his daughter who just sat down on the chair....

The both of you eat your meals silently.....

Seomi:"I have done"...

S/F:"good"

Your dad didn't talk too much with you....he always tries his best to have a proper conversation with you...

Seomi:"dad I'm leaving for college....bye see you in the evening" i said while tying my shoelaces.

S/F:"sure....good bye"

(End of Seomi POV)

To be continued......