51 | Exam Week.

Kiaran's POV:

Being called to campus to take her final exams, Kiaran was up bright and early, getting ready to head to Sina University with Hanji as today was their exams.

Kiaran dressed down in a striped red and black shirt, throwing on a leather jacket over it to complete her outfit with skinny ripped jeans followed by her combat heels. She searched her room for her jewelry hanger and headed straight to her vanity to find her new diamond necklace hanging on one of the rods and put it on to complete her look. It was exam week, and she couldn't wait to get it over with.

"Hanji, are you awake!! We have to get going soon," Kiaran called out, walking past her room.

Peeking inside, she saw her spread out on the bed with her books and laptop, as she had probably been up all night again. Knocking on the door and entering the room to get her up as she didn't feel like being late for her exams. Closing all the textbooks and laptop, she began packing Hanji's satchel bookbag before shaking her to wake up. "Babes, come on, we gotta get ready for school. I don't want to miss my exam," Kiaran said, sitting on the bed.

Hanji groaned out, rolling over to look at her. "What time is it?" she asked groggily.

"It's about five-thirty—you know we only have three exams today, then we do the rest tomorrow. Get up. I already packed your bag," Kiaran said.

Hanji just rolled over, pouting, throwing the pillow over herself. "For fuck sake, class doesn't start until eight—why are you up so early?" she questioned, burying herself in her sheets.

"Because I had to finish up studying—get dressed and now tend to you because you know the drive is long, so get up and take a shower so we can get going," Kiaran said.

The drive would be hectic enough if they were late, given how far she was from the university now. She gathered up their things and soon was getting everything ready for her to leave. Making sure Onyankopon would be up for puppy-sitting duty and cleaning up the small messes in her apartment.

Once she finished, it was just making sure Hanji was up on time as it was now 6 am, and they would have to leave soon if they wanted to beat the morning traffic to the university.

As expected, Hanji was slow and sluggish without her morning coffee, so as a treat, she would stop just for her. Swiftly getting everything together, Kiaran dropped off Charlotte with Onyankopon and loaded up into her Mustang to head to the college.

The drive was bothersome enough as she was primarily stuck in the traffic despite her efforts to try and leave early. Once they were close to the campus, she made a last-minute stop to get coffee for Hanji's sake.

It was like getting closer to spring break and Eren's birthday. Everything was planned as she wanted him to have a good first birthday.

Being the over-dramatic girlfriend she was—she had booked appointments for a spa day, a hair appointment as he really needed to chop some of that length off, and lastly, a small vacation getaway to her hometown as her father had initially bought them for them both to go back someday.

But he was kind enough to give them up just for her and Eren to go. She couldn't wait for it as she felt like he deserved that much, including for being the amazing boyfriend he was.

Pulling into the parking lot of the University campus, Kiaran turned to Hanji, who was fast asleep. Rolling her eyes, she leaned into the passenger seat, shaking her. "Hey, wake up—we have to get inside before free period is over," Kiaran said.

Jolting awake, Hanji screamed, pushing up against the door. "Oh god—! I'm not ready!" she shouted.

"Ugh—snap out of it, Hanji—we have an hour to study last minute before the first exam," Kiaran said, getting out of the car.