48 | Netflix and Chill-Maybe?.

!! TRIGGER WARNING — SLIGHT MATURE THEMES

Eren's POV:

Even though the new year had begun, it was like he already had plans of what to do—a special music video, a trip someplace new for Kiaran's birthday in April, and figuring out what to do since she would be graduating earlier, possibly in May.

It would happen all at once as the first few months would fly by quickly. But that was the excitement of it all—watching her grow.

It was a cold January afternoon as Eren cleaned up the last few things around the frat house. He had been busting his ass to make sure his grades were up to perfection as he was hoping he could boost himself up to Kiaran's level since he wanted more than anything to finish at the same time as her.

But sadly, there were a few classes that he needed to catch up on since his absence. Maybe it sounded stupid to others, planning out his little future now even though he hadn't gotten his diploma yet. But he wanted to be free and out there without having Kiaran wait on him. All he would have to do is work hard and make enough money for his future plans.

Once he heard the door, he knew it was probably Armin and the others, but when he listened to the voices, he was surprised as it was Kiaran.

Leaping up from his seat, he hurried to the living room to meet her, as he was not expecting her.

Upon seeing her, she was shaking out of her coat along with Armin and Jean. His eyes lit up before running up to hug her. "Babe! You didn't tell me you were coming!" Eren said, spinning her around.

Kiaran giggled, holding onto him as she soon cupped his face. "That's the point of surprises—I wanted to see how this place was holding up," she said.

Putting her onto her feet, he kissed her as it seemed like months since he last saw her, but in reality, it had only been a few weeks. Armin soon held up two big brown bags of Chinese food, handing one over to him. "I thought maybe you two would like some food, so please enjoy," he beamed.

"Thanks, Armin, that was thoughtful," Eren said, taking the bag.

Jean soon patted him on the shoulder, slipping something into his pocket in his jacket. He knew what it was and gave a nod of approval. "Thanks, man," he said in a whisper.

Jean just grinned back before looking at Kiaran. "Don't get too crazy now, you crazy kids," he chuckled, heading upstairs.

Eren could see the confused look on Kiaran's face, but of course, he was just glad they could spend some time together. He had been waiting for a moment like this as he was prepared. Nothing was going to get in his way.

Leading her upstairs with the bag of food, they headed straight for his room. Once inside, Eren went ahead to set up the small foldable table that spread across his bed for them to eat on and also pull up their show on Netflix. Having everything nicely organized on the table, the two settled into bed with their noodle boxes in hand, watching a bit of Bridgerton.

It was something Kiaran and Hanji had recently gotten into, this big wig show about noble families, which did interest him but not as much as Kiaran. Watching the first few episodes up until they binged to The Duke and Daphne's wedding night, almost all the Chinese food was gone at that point as the empty takeout plates and boxes piled back into the brown bag.

The show was getting somewhat spicy now as the wedding night scene had Kiaran starting to feel him up. As always, he had his arm around her shoulder, and her head was pressed up into his chest, but now and then, she would move her hand down his chest to his abs and caught her hand to stop at his pants as he would jolt away.