44 | New Year's Surprise - Part Two.

!! TRIGGER WARNING — USAGE OF DRUGS, SEXUAL HARASSMENT,SLIGHT MATURE THEMES

Kiaran's POV:

Finally—it was about time he told her. Kiaran felt her heart was complete as Eren confessed his love for her. It was a beautiful moment as this was what she had been waiting for.

Finally pulling away from him, Kiaran breathed, gazing into his teal green eyes beaming at his handsome face. As in the light as it illuminated his complexion. "So—is this the part where you ask me anything in particular?" Kiaran teased.

Eren chuckled, grinning at her. "Yes, actually—if maybe. You'd like to officially be my girlfriend," he said, holding her close.

Nodding at his question, Kiaran kissed him once more as his arms wrapped around her waist, and he began spinning her around the room. She laughed out, holding him tightly, her heart beating with joy as they had finally made it—a place where she could be happy with him and move forward with her life. You may have loved Levi—but in this moment now. Eren is the best option for you.

Once she was put onto her feet, there was the sound of whispers outside the room. She knew it was their friends as they had been listening in for a while now. Gazing up at Eren, she saw he was annoyed but headed over to the door, holding her hand.

Upon him opening the door, Connie and Sasha toppled over, tumbling in first at their feet as they had probably been pressed up against the door listening. "Seriously guys—? You couldn't wait till we came up to the club?" Eren gritted his teeth.

Connie bounced up from off the floor, picking up his hat. "It was Sasha's idea!" he said, eyeing her.

Sasha gasped, getting up from the floor. "Don't lie to him!" she said defensively.

Kiaran laughed a bit, covering her mouth, and looked at Eren as he shook his head, rubbing the bridges of his nose. "Who else came?" he asked.

"Uh—everyone?" Connie said.

Watching his mouth fall open, Kiaran was soon dragged out the door with him to see all their friends lined up against the wall as they looked shocked at being caught red-handed: Reiner, Jean, Armin, Historia, Ymir, Mike, and Hanji.

They really wanted to listen? She couldn't help but start laughing as she hunched over a bit, holding her stomach as she broke into laughter. She really did have good friends, all so nosey just to know what she was up to.

Eren seemed shocked as he let go of her hand, watching her laugh as he slowly began laughing at their snoopy behavior.

Being met by Hanji, who helped her up, Kiaran wiped away her tears, looking at her best friend. Soon, the two hugged as the laughter began to die down. "Are you finally happy?" Hanji asked.

Kiaran soon pulled away, sniffling. "Yes—I really am," she said through giggles.

"Well, let's waste no time!" Jean said, stepping out of line. "We have a few hours to party, after all."

Historia sheepishly stepped out from hiding behind Ymir. "Yeah! Let's enjoy it—yay for new couple!" she clapped.

Ymir smiled at Historia. "Yeah, congrats for them—how about we go dancing," she said, taking her hand.