04 | Old Sparks.

!! TRIGGER WARNING — MATURE THEMES

Kiaran's POV:

After a long drive back to the university campus, Kiaran kept her eyes glued to Levi as he kept wiping his face every few seconds to stop himself from crying. Why now, Levi? Kiaran wondered as she felt the car come to a stop. As she looked out the window, they were parking in the driveway of their townhouse.

Hanji got out first hurrying inside, leaving the two alone in the car. As Levi switched the ignition off, he paused, his keys resting in his lap.

For months now, she went on with her life. She was trying to figure out why he left. It was like they were strangers living under the same roof. It wasn't fair. She was angry that he wanted to make up now when for months she only put herself through pain and rehab just to get over him, but they were just pulled towards one another sadly.

Kiaran pressed her lips together, her fingers still fumbling with the sleeves of his jacket. "Why did you—"

"Come for you?" Levi said, cutting her off.

"Yes. That. Why did you come? You broke up with me," Kiaran said.

"BECAUSE—" Levi gritted his teeth, rubbing his forehead. "Because I made a mistake. Okay? I said it. I made a huge mistake leaving you."

Kiaran turned to him as his face was covered, gripping the keys. "You realize this now?" she argued.

"I didn't want you—your dad. I couldn't bear to see you end up like him," Levi said, hanging his head down.

"You should have thought about that before," Kiaran sighed, throwing open the door.

"Kiaran—" Levi grabbed onto the door, shutting it back. "Don't leave," he begged.

Looking back at him, she could see the tears in his eyes as the ones that were usually cold and heartless seemed to have some emotion. She felt him lean into her, his hands gripping her waist, starting to pull her towards him.

As she felt his lips crash against hers, her heart began to explode into butterflies like the first time they kissed. Oh no... Kiaran thought with her eyes widened as his lips were warm like she remembered.

She balled her fists and stopped in her tracks, her wrists were slammed into the window. She couldn't help but want to fight him as her head fogged with their previous problems—the constant yelling about stupid shit, her drinking problems, self-harm and drugs.

Kiaran grunted against him, trying to bite down on his lips as she couldn't do this. But he jolted away before she could even get the chance before their lips crashed together again. Tears swelled in her eyes as his grip only grew tighter. As she watched him pull away, his cold grey eyes stared at her as he panted against her lips, his hair falling into his face. "Kiaran hate me later. I still love you, believe me," Levi said.

"Bite. Me." Kiaran growled.

"Kiaran. I don't want to fight you," Levi warned. "Please just let me make it up to you."

"You had plenty of chances."

"Kiaran. Seriously, hear me out,"

"LEVI FUCK OFF—"

His kiss silenced her, his tongue forcing down her throat as she only began to tighten her fist more. She kicked her legs a bit, feeling him pull her away from the window. Tears continued streaming down her face as it ached. It burned her heart that now this was happening. "S—Stop. Lev—" Kiaran said through his kisses.