49 | Passing Time.

Kiaran's POV:

"Wait—so you chickened out?" Yelena asked from her frame of the Facetime call.

A few of the girls went off giggling as Kiaran only withered into her bed. "If you saw how big it was, you would have wondered, hey, how is this supposed to fit as well!" Kiaran said, flustered.

It was a few days after her visit at Eren's, and the girls, Annie, Sasha, Historia, Ymir, and Yelena, were all on a Facetime call as ever since the new year. Historia made a nice little group chat for them to all chat in. It was nice as most of the chat was filled with TikToks, memes, and other things.

She was happy, of course, since they were all super sweet and funny. The door soon opened as it was more than likely Hanji with their lunch. Ymir soon chimed in from her frame as she appeared to be in a car. "At least you know now he isn't a tic tac," she grinned.

Kiaran picked up her phone, laying back on the bed as Hanji entered the room with a big brown bag from Chipotle. "Hello, sexy! You on call with the girls?" she asked.

Kiaran nodded, grabbing some pillows and tossing them aside for her to sit on the bed. "Yeah—we were just talking—" she said.

"Howw Kiaran shickened out upon seeing Wren's voner!" Sasha said through chews of food.

Embarrassed to admit it, but she was right. Watching Hanji unpack the bag of food, she seemed interested now, fixing her glasses with a grin. "Oh really? Is he that big?" she giggled.

Kiaran thought for a moment as even though she didn't exactly whip it out, it was still in his boxers in an uncomfortable position. Going into explaining as best she could from memory, she knew he was definitely bigger than Levi and Reiner. "Look—he has length and width. I don't know how big, but definitely more than Levi and Reiner," she commented.

"Oh wow—that's shocking. Considering Reiner always talks so big," Historia said.

"He has width... but packing-wise, probably a few inches smaller than Eren," Kiaran said.

The girls all began giggling a bit, as this conversation was typical girl behavior. Annie, who finally came back into the frame, rolled her eyes, looking flushed in the face herself. "Ladies, seriously? What if Mikasa joined?" she asked.

"Mikasa never joins because she doesn't like Kiaran," Yelena said bluntly.

"Truth! She's just a hater," Sasha said.

Even though it was true, part of her wanted Mikasa to be around more. She had been trying to atone with her ever since the night at the skating rink, but even though she came to the party, she was always so quiet. Perhaps Mikasa—had feelings for Eren? But that wouldn't add up since she said they were siblings.

But still—she wanted to be closer to her, given that she was Eren's girlfriend now. She got along well with all his friends and parents. Mikasa shouldn't be excluded.

Being greeted by the food Hanji bought her, she glanced down at the chicken burrito bowl and sighed a bit, picking up the fork. "Should I have went ahead and probably—you know," Kiaran said.

"Girl, if it were me, I would have!" Sasha said with a devious smile.

Historia thought for a moment. "Personally—I never seen one so," she blushed innocently. "I can't say."

"Kiaran, just do whatever you want like we told you on New Year's. Do what you feel like is right," Yelena said.

Once again, they were correct, but another thing, the tension always grew so heavy just for them both to shy away. Even though she had acted cocky, in reality, she was terrified. She only ever had sex with the two other people, but of course, it just never felt correct.