Chapter 79: (Dorothy's Training Session)

(Dorothy's Training Session)

*July 14th, 1906*

*Emerald Training Room*

Dorothy stood in front of Omby Amby, ready to attack him.

"Dorothy, just to let you know, I was trained by the former King Pastoria himself; however, he's much stronger than me, and he has taught me a lot, so this doesn't mean I'm a pushover or anything." Omby Amby advised Dorothy while letting out a smile as Dorothy would eventually smile back.

"King Pastoria? Now that's interesting. I'm not much of a fighter; however, I can still pull my weight.." Dorothy responded confidently before looking over at Aunt Em and Uncle Henry, who had worried looks on their faces which was softened by a thumbs up from her.

"Alright, here goes nothing!!" Dorothy cried out in motivation as she charged toward her opponent rather quickly.

Dorothy charged toward Omby Amby, preparing to deliver the single blow on her opponent; however, right when she was going to punch him, Omby Amby quickly dodged the attack.

"W-What?! H-He moved so fast?!" Dorothy uttered in surprise while looking around for her opponent; however, she was unaware that Omby Amby was charging behind her.

Omby Amby quickly dashed toward Dorothy and delivered a hard kick toward her neck, which caused her to produce a yelp of pain, shocking Aunt Em and Uncle Henry in the process as they had shocked expressions on their faces.

"D-Dorothy!!" Aunt Em and Uncle Henry both cried in shock when they saw their adoptive daughter falling to the floor while Omby Amby landed on his feet without issue.

"Stand tall! If you wish to be any sort of princess in Oz, you must learn how to fight while also being able to hit me." Omby Amby ordered Dorothy sternly as he saw the young girl slowly getting up while rubbing her neck in pain.

"D-Damn. H-He's fast. This is going to be tougher than I thought.." Dorothy thought to herself while taking a few deep breaths as she managed to get up fully, much to the pleasure of Omby Amby.

"Dorothy, I must also remind you. If you intend to give up, you will be banished from Oz entirely. So you must come at everything that you got! You must also be ready for any future threats that might come to Oz, so attack me with everything you have." Omby Amby advised Dorothy as the revelation surprised the young girl quite a bit.

"I see, well, I guess I won't be giving up anytime soon. I refuse to be banished from Oz.." Dorothy uttered in a surprised manner, still taking a few deep breaths before charging at her opponent yet again.

Dorothy let out a small yell as she charged toward her opponent in an attempt to deliver a punch; however, Omby Amby managed to dodge it by performing an after-image technique, stunning Dorothy.

"W-What?! T-There are three of you?! No fair!!" Dorothy cried out, making a pouty face while Omby Amby chuckled at her before explaining the trick.

"Oh no, only one of us is real. This after-image trick is something I've learned during my days of serving King Pastoria. I'll move my body extremely fast to the point where I can leave doubles of myself for just a few seconds, thus creating the illusion of doubles. Amazing, isn't it?" Omby Amby explained to Dorothy before eventually landing a punch toward the young girl, sending her flying across the room as she landed on the ground.

During the fight, Aunt Em's face was filled with worry and anxiety, while Uncle Henry remained firm despite feeling the same way.

"D-Dorothy! Please give up! It's not worth getting yourself killed.." Aunt Em advised Dorothy; however, she felt Henry's hand gently touching her shoulder, making her look toward him as she saw him shaking his head.