Chapter 59: (Gargoyle Trouble)

(Gargoyle Trouble)

*January 15th, 1906*

*Land of Gargoyles*

Zeb and Kaku stood in front of each other as their battle seemed to grow more intense as Dorothy, Betsy, and Oscar watched with great interest.

"It seems Zeb intends to use headbutts to harm Kaku; however, would it even work? The opponent seems quick on his feet which could prove trouble for my cousin.." Dorothy thought to herself while continuing to observe the battle that was unfolding.

"Kekekeke! Do you intend to defeat me? Nonsense! I will defeat you here and now, so be ready to lose brat!!" Kaku cried out in annoyance as he began to charge towards Zeb with great speed which made the young boy smile.

"Well, let's see about that. I'm getting pretty excited here!" Zeb spoke out in joy while he began to charge at his opponent as well.

Both Kaku and Zeb charged toward each other with great speed as Kaku attempted to land a blow on Zeb; however, the young boy quickly dodged it in great succession and he managed to headbutt Kaku in the head two times in a row which caused Kaku to cry in pain.

"D-Damn you!! That hurt! Do you intend to only headbutt me?! I can see that you are bleeding in the forehead. My skin is as hard as wood! You can't even think of defeating me.." Kaku spoke out to Zeb in anger and confusion while staring at the young boy who was bleeding from his forehead, this was met with Zeb smiling back at him.

"I know, but like I said if I can increase that small pain that you're feeling, then I can defeat you so get ready to lose!" Zeb spoke out with confidence while blood was dripping from his forehead; however, this only made Kaku more annoyed as he clenched his fists.

"Shut up, you brat!! I will rip you to pieces and feed you to the Dragonettes!!" Kaku spat back at the young boy as he began to charge at him once more with speed.

Kaku charged toward Zeb once more as he suddenly extended his claws at the young boy in hopes of delivering damage to him; however, Zeb quickly used his fist to deliver a hard uppercut toward the wooden creature's stomach which caused Kaku to wince in pain.

"D-Damn it! H-How are you able.." Kaku uttered in slight pain while quickly stepping back in caution as this was met with many boos and some cheers from the audience while Aurora watched everything that was going on with an annoyed look on her face.

"That fool. He should be far stronger than that brat; however, it seems that the brat intends to deliver small damage by headbutts or whatever punches he has in store, I don't know what the brat is planning but it seems that he plans to force Kaku into giving up out of annoyance..." Aurora thought to herself while looking over to see Dorothy cheering for her cousin before looking back at the ongoing battle.

"You see? I intend to win this battle by any means possible. This battle is already mine!" Zeb spoke out to Kaku in confidence which only proved to annoy the wooden creature further as he grew more annoyed.

"S-Shut your mouth! Just give up and lose already! I intend to slay you and your little friends!!" Kaku cried back while he charged toward Zeb once more he expanded his claws to incite another attempted attack on Zeb.

"Fool! You are wide open! Here's my chance! I shall be victorious here!" Zeb cried out with a smile on his face as he waited for the perfect opportunity to take down his opponent. Zeb saw Kaku coming toward him and with luck, the young boy grabbed both of the wooden creature's arms which shocked Kaku greatly while Zeb smiled.

"I-Impossible!! I'm Kaku! The fastest of the Gargoyles. There's just no way.." Kaku spat out in shock as his eyes widened in surprise while he awaited what was coming next as he stared into Zeb's eyes.