Chapter 30: (Mombi Spills The Beans)

(Mombi Spills The Beans)

*December 21st, 1900*

*Emerald City*

Scarecrow and Woggle Bug had finally arrived at the heart of the Emerald City by using Sawhorse as the once peaceful city was thrown into chaos as Jinjur had commanded her army to ensure that nobody wasn't hiding anything that could anger Mombi as this shocked Scarecrow.

"This is terrible! We gotta act fast before things go south!" Scarecrow had uttered out while also hear sounds of battle coming from the palace which prompted him to look up while Woggle Bug began to speak.

"It seems that Our Majesty Ozma is battling against Mombi! We gotta ensure that nobody interrupts our majesty's battle!" Woggle Bug had spoken out while Scarecrow nodded his head in agreement before the pair turned their direction back to Jinjur.

"Jinjur! It's time for this madness to stop, here and now! Innocent people are being hurt as we speak!" Scarecrow had commanded the young woman; however this was to no avail as Jinjur simply laughed at his command before speaking once more.

"You fool! Why would I listen to someone like you?! Mombi has blessed us with her powerful magic and now we're using it to teach these people of the Emerald City a lesson and I'm Queen of Oz so why should I even bother with you?!" Jinjur had spat back to Scarecrow as there was a moment of silence before Scarecrow was about to speak; however, Glinda and her army had finally arrived at the scene as sounds of beautiful chanting could be heard amidst the chaos as the voice of Glinda could be heard from the other side of the wall which protected the city.

"General Jinjur, surrender now! You know that it's unwise to continue fighting and being tricked by Mombi, right? So please surrender or else my army will take care of things and this is an order from the Good Witch of the South" Glinda had spoken out in a gentle yet still maintaining a hint of authority in her voice; however, this only made Jinjur laugh as she didn't buy any of Glinda's warnings.

"Oh, really? You expect me and my army to call it quits while we're this far in the game? Don't make me laugh!" Jinjur had responded back while clearly being oblivious to the situation she was in as this made Glinda sigh to herself.

"Well then, It seems like I shall use my army to take care of things.." Glinda had simply responded back in her usual polite yet strong tone of authority voice as the walls had suddenly disappeared that once protected the city thus revealing Glinda's army.

The Army of Glinda the Good looked very grand and imposing when it assembled at daybreak before the palace gates.

The uniforms of the girl soldiers were pretty and of happy colors, and their silver-tipped spears were bright and glistening, the long shafts being inlaid with mother-of-pearl. All the officers wore sharp, gleaming swords, and shields edged with peacock-feathers; and it really seemed that no foe could by any possibility defeat such a brilliant army.

Glinda had rode in a beautiful palanquin which was like the body of a coach, having doors and windows with silken curtains; but instead of wheels, which a coach has, the palanquin rested upon two long, horizontal bars, which were borne upon the shoulders of twelve servants.

"Alright! By the name of Glinda, The Good Witch of the South! I hereby order everyone to march into the Emerald City and liberate everyone from Jinjur and Mombi's terrible rule!" Kiki had commanded the army as she was given special orders by Glinda herself to wield the command of the army and with that, the army had marched towards the Emerald City which proved to be troublesome for Jinjur.

"D-Darn it!! Girls!! Don't hold back!! Fight them if you must!" Jinjur had spoken out in fear while all of this was being watched by Scarecrow and Woggle Bug who had smiles on their faces.