Wedding Dinner

Sorry I know I published Percy and Annabeth's wedding a long time ago. But I forgot the wedding dinner and I'd like to add that now.

Annabeth POV:

After being officially married, Percy and I got into the limo to go to the reception hall.

When we got there, Percy got out and held a hand out to me. I took it and he helped me out.

"Such a gentleman" I said.

"Come on, let's go in" he said, rolling his eyes. He put his arm around my waist and we both went in.

We were the first ones there.

"It's beautiful" I gasped

"It's beautiful" I gasped. "They did a very good job."

"Yeah" Percy agreed, looking around.

Servers were working around us.

A few minutes later, Piper and Jason came in.

"Hey," Piper said. "Are we early?"

"Yes" I said. "Piper this is wonderful."

"Thank you" she said.

"So, where do we sit?" Jason asked.

"Well, I guess Percy's family will be sitting with mine" I said. "So probably you guys can sit on the other side."

"And you two are at the head of the table" Piper said.

"I think we know that, Pipes" I said.

Next Dad, Helen, Bobby, and Mathew came with Sally, Paul and Estelle.

"Hey" Sally said. "Nobody's here yet."

"No" Percy said. He went up to his mom and hugged her. "I'm sure they'll be here soon."

"Hey" I said and walked over to my family.

"Hi, you look beautiful Annabeth" Helen said. "Sorry, we didn't come to the ceremony."

"It's okay" I said.

"You guys, can come sit over here" I said.

"Annabeth, go sit down" Sally said. "You must tired with those shoes."

"Sally, I'm fine. But thank you" I told her.

My grandma then walked in. I wonder what she'll say to my mom because she's never seen her.

"Hi grandma" I said and walked over to them. This is my dad's mom. My grandpa died when I was nine and was at Camp. I didn't know he even passed away.

Not all of Helen's side of the family came. Just her dad and her sisters. The ones I've met only.

Magnus even came. (Yup, I've read Magnus's story also.)

"I missed you" I said and pulled him into a hug.