Sally Jackson

A/N: This is when Percy and Annabeth first started dating. Tell me if you like it in the comments and please if there are any mistakes tell me.

If you have any mortal people, I would be pleased to use it. Just comment and I would use it.

Disclaimer: All rights go to Rick Riordan and I do not own the characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally POV:

The second titan war finished a couple days ago and I saw Percy's blue flag on top of the Empire State Building. That meant that he was safe and he would be coming home in a week. I hope so. His birthday was yesterday and I completely missed it. I mean he Iris-Messaged me and I told him Happy Birthday. I was very suspicious of him because he had this very big smile on his face. I don't know if anyone died during the war, but I can see he was very happy about something. He didn't tell me what he was happy about so I just guessed the war was over and the camp would relax a little.

———————— Time skip to when Percy came home————————

In a few hours Percy will be home. I just started to make the blue cookies he always likes to eat. I put on an apron and start making the dough for the cookies. I put the dough in the fridge to let them cool down. Thirty minutes later I got out the dough and started making balls with it. I squished them into cookie shapes and put them into the oven for forty five minutes. Forty five minutes later I popped them out of the oven and as soon as I put them on a plate, I hear the doorbell ring.

I rush towards the door and saw Percy. He was very muscular, with jet-black hair that was always messy, and a few scars. I hugged him quickly and checked him to make sure he was alright.

"Mom" he complained. "I'm fine. It's good to see you too."

Then I noticed he wasn't alone.

He was holding hands with a girl I saw tons of times before. She has beautiful blond hair in princess curls, looks like a goddess and has gray eyes, knowing your every move. I went and hugged her also.

"Hey, Annabeth" I said. "Haven't seen you in a while."

"Wow" Percy said. "Thanks mom." I know he meant that sarcastically but I just smiled.

"Come in both of you" I said. "I just made blue cookies."

"Yes" Annabeth and Percy said at the same time.

"What's up with you two?" I asked when we reached the kitchen. Percy was stuffing blue cookies into his mouth. Those are like his favorite things.

Percy and Annabeth looked at each other with a smile. "Mom, we are dating" Percy said.

I squealed. I didn't believe them. "What? Your kidding right?" They both shook their heads. "How did it happen?"

"Annabeth kissed me on my birthday" he said and laughed. "Then every single demigod came to us. They carried us to the lake and threw us in. I used my powers to create a bubble around us and it was —."

"The best underwater kiss of all time" Annabeth exclaimed. "I so loved it."

I looked at with my mouth wide open with a smile. "Did tell your parents Annabeth?"

"Umm, not yet" Annabeth said. She looked down sadly and nervously but there was a glint of hope in her eyes. "My mom would probably not allow it and my dad, I think I might wait a bit."

Percy took her hand and held on tightly. "Im sure they would allow it, but I don't know" I said.

"They won't allow" Annabeth said with sob. "Percy they won't allow it."

"Hey come on" Percy said. "Think positive." He stood up from sitting down and dragged Annabeth to couches. "Thank you for the cookies mom."

"Your welcome" I said back.

I could hear Annabeth's little cries from over here in the kitchen. "Shh, Wise girl" Percy said to comfort her.

After thirty minutes Paul came into the house. "Hey honey" he said. "Is Percy home?"

I nodded and said "Come on, hes brought Annabeth."

I grabbed his arm and we got to the doorway leading to the living room. We peaked a tiny bit and we saw Percy kissing Annabeth's forehead. It looks like she is sleeping in Percy lap.

I looked back to Paul. "He's dating her" I mouthed to him.

"Wow" he mouthed back. "Didn't imagine that."

"I know." I quietly laughed. We went to bed after that. That's how I met Percabeth.

——————————

Tell me if you enjoyed that and tell me if you want more.