Siena Emma Harper

Thank you again to @CJ982410 for requesting this character.

Siena POV:

I just watched my crush reject someone again.

This is the third time this week.

I'll be the last girl in Goode High School to ask him out.

Now, I'm sure you want to know more about me, right?

I hope you answered yes to that question. Now I'm going to explain everything to you.

My name is Siena Emma Harper. I have sandy blonde hair, hazel colored eyes, my skin a well tanned color. I don't do good in any sports.

I'm the queen in this school meaning I'm better than everybody. Like I own the school just because my parents are rich. Plus I know everybody in this school likes me. They want to be my friend everywhere I go.

I have Gucci backpack, a Louis Vuitton belt, and a Chanel phone case.

Now back to the boy I have a crush on.

His name is Percy Jackson, captain of the swim team. He has raven black hair that's messy, glistening sea green eyes, he's muscular and a good shade of tan, if I say so myself.

He says he has a girlfriend but nobody believes him. He even shows a photoshopped picture of a blonde princess haired girl, with grey swirling eyes, and a tan.

I believe he is waiting for me to come save him from all these other slutty girls.

Yes, I just said slutty, even though I am one too. (Sorry for the slut shaming)

It is the last day of school, and were off to summer in just a few hours. It is lunch right now and I see Percy and his friends talking and laughing with each other.

His friends are Andrew Mels, William De Longeto, Patrica Smith, and Rachel Elizabeth Dare. (I know she transferred to another school, but she's in this school now.)

Rachel is the only one who believes that Percy has a girlfriend. I'm starting to believe she's his girlfriend.

And not that stupid blonde from the photoshopped picture.

Right now Percy and Rachel are talking in hushed tones. I walked by them and heard something Rachel said.

"Annabeth's coming to get us" she said.

"Good" Percy said. "I want to see her again."

"I know you do" Rachel said, smiling.

The lunch bell rang and everyone went to. Right now I have Greek with Rachel and Percy.

Percy sat down and before Rachel could sit down next to him, I pushed her to the floor and sat.

"What are you doing?" Percy said. He stood up and helped Rachel up.

"Oh please, she gets to spend everyday with you" I said. "I wanted a turn too."

"She spends time with me because she's my friend" Percy said.

I scoffed. "Friend? Nah, it's more than that. Why don't you just dump her and come with me?"

"I'm not his girlfriend" Rachel said. "He already has one. Plus I don't date."

"Then come with me, if you don't have one" I said.

"What did I just say?" Rachel said. "He. Already. Has. One."

"Everyone knows that girlfriend of his fake" I said. "That picture you have, Perce, she looks like a dumb blonde."

Percy's eyes darkened. "What did you just call her?"