Frederick Chase

This Frederick Chase doesn't know that Percy and Annabeth are dating yet.

My daughter, Annabeth is coming over for a visit. She said she's going to bring a friend.

"Bobby. Mathew" I said.

"Yes dad" the twins shouted.

"You sister is coming for a visit" I said.

"Yes" they both cheered.

"Annabeth is coming?" Helen asked, as she came out of kitchen.

"Yes" I said.

"Is she bringing anything over?" Helen asked. "Like food related."

"She didn't say" I said. "But she said her friend doesn't eat seafood."

"Okay. We'll make pasta."

"Yum" I said.

"When is she coming?"

"At 6 today."

Helen nodded.

You see I've never had a good relationship with my daughter. She ran away from home when she was 7 because we didn't see her enough. Everyone had things to do. I never had time to be with her and Helen hated her for some reason. I've always known Annabeth has been a demigod since she was born because of Athena.

But I didn't think she'd run away.

I hope she's had a good life. Wherever she is. And hopefully she has good friends who love and support her.

I can't even think about what she has been through. Demigod lives aren't supposed to be normal lives.

Well I'll see her later. And ask what she has been up to these past 10 years.

A decade I haven't seen her. Can you believe that?

—Time Skip—

Annabeth will be here in 10 minutes. I had to make sure everything was going as planned. I checked on Helen who was making the pasta. She said it'll be done in 5 minutes.

I went to check on Bobby and Mathew. They did everything together. They were both sitting on the couch, waiting for their sister to come.

I heard a knock on the front door and went to get it.

I opened the door to Annabeth and a boy. Annabeth had grown up. She had princess blonde curls, she had her startling grey eyes, she was muscular, and she had a tan from being outside a lot. The boy had raven black hair, sea green eyes, he was muscular, and tan, but a little less than Annabeth's. He looked familiar too. They were holding hands.

"Hi dad" Annabeth said. "It's good to see you again."

"It's good to see you to Annabeth" I said.

She rushed forward and embraced me in a hug.

She pulled away and smiled. "Dad this is Percy Jackson. You've met him before."

I looked to the boy. Oh he's the one who came and told me Annabeth's been kidnapped.

"Nice to see you again, sir" Percy said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Where're Helen and the twins?" Annabeth asked.

"Helen's making pasta, and the twins are waiting for you to come" I said.

Annabeth nodded and held hands with Percy again. She went to the living room and to say hi to the twins. I followed them.

"Bobby. Mathew" Annabeth said.

"Annabeth" the twins shouted. They ran to hug her.

"Hi guys" Annabeth said. "How have you been?"