Ashley Smith

In this meet Percabeth there will be no mist.

Ashley POV:

Hi my name is Ashley. Recently the Greek gods and goddesses revealed that they are alive and have demigod children.

Now let me get to myself. I have blonde hair that is dyed, blue eyes with contacts, and I have a fake tan. My actual hair color is brown, my eyes are a green color, and my skin is so light. I look so ugly when I don't change my style up. Because I am pretending to be a daughter of Aphrodite too.

I want to get the hottest guy at school to like me. Percy Jackson. He has messy raven black hair, has sea-green eyes, a tan and is muscular. He's also the captain of the swim team. He's told the whole entire school that he has a girlfriend but nobody believes him. I believe I'm the right girl for him.

I walked up to him and put a hand on his chest.

"I like you Percy" I said.

"Well than I don't like you" Percy said.

"Percy, baby, do you know who I am?" I asked.

"First of all don't call me that" Percy said. "Second, get your hand off of my chest. And third who the hades are you?"

"I'm Ashley, daughter of Aphrodite" I said. "Your looking for Aphrodite girls right?"

"No" Percy said. He just walked away from me. I was fuming inside.

—————An hour later—————

"Please make your way to the auditorium" a voice in the intercom said. "All classes please make your way to the auditorium."

My class and I went to the auditorium and sat down. I saw Percy a little ways down from me, talking with his friends.

At the front of the auditorium, there were 7 seats facing the stage. 6 of them were full with boys and girls. I wonder who the last one is for?

Then twelve people appeared. The gods and goddesses. On the girls side were Athena, Aphrodite, Hera, Artemis, Hestia, and Demeter. On the mens side were Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus, and Ares.

"We have called you here today to introduce all of you to do greatest heroes of our time right now" Zeus' voice boomed though out the auditorium. "Will they please come up to the stage?"

The 6 people that were sitting at the front stood up and went up the stage. Then, Percy stood up and joined them up on the stage. He stood close to a girl, that has princess golden curls, gray storming eyes, she has a real tan and she is muscular. Percy held hands with this girl and the girl kissed his cheek.

She's stealing my man.

The girl whispered something in Percy's ear and it made Percy laugh.

"Perseus Jackson is up first" Zeus said.

"Why me first?" Percy asked.

"Your the strongest here" Zeus sighed. "Now, state all your titles."

Percy groaned. "I have to say every single one."

"Seaweed Brain, just do it" the girl said.

"My name is Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon" Percy said. Everyone in the auditorium gasped. He says all his titles. (A/N: which I'm not going to write because it's a lot.)

"Next we have Annabeth Chase" Zeus said. He looked at the girl that kissed Percy's cheek.

"I'm Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena" Annabeth said. She explains all of her titles too.

We got introduced to all the demigods on stage. Jason Grace, son of Zeus. Piper Mclean, daughter of Aphrodite. Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto(Hades). Frank Zhang, son of Mars(Ares). Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. Apparently they're these are the heroes right now. They saved the world.

Then I saw something that broke my heart. Percy and Annabeth kissing.

"No PDA" Leo shouted.

Percy and Annabeth groaned.

"I have to agree with Leo" Athena said.

"Mother" Annabeth said. "I can date anyone I want."

Athena glared at her daughter. "Even though I have something going on with Athena, my son dates her daughter" Poseidon said. "Because it's honestly the ship here. Who agrees with me?"

Zeus, Aphrodite, Artemis, Hestia, Demeter, Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus, Piper, Jason, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Percy and Annabeth all raised their hands.

"See?" Poseidon said. "Everyone agrees."

"Not everyone" Hera muttered.

Annabeth sighed. "I don't like you Hera."

"I don't like you too Annabeth Chase" Hera said.

"Can we leave now?" Piper asked.

"Your not acting lovely at all Piper" Aphrodite said.

"Mom!" Piper said. "I'm not some normal Aphrodite girl."

"It looks like it" Aphrodite said.

"Are we seriously done though?" Percy asked. "I'm bored and I want to go back to Camp Half Blood."

"To be with me" Annabeth said.

"You 7 can go" Zeus said. "I still need to talk to the mortals."

I suddenly stood up. "I'm a daughter of Aphrodite" I shouted. "I should be going with them."

"Your not my daughter" Aphrodite said. "And what else am I sensing there? Love?"

"Umm" I said. Of course Aphrodite knows everything about love. "No."

"Should I say so everyone can here who you love" Aphrodite said. "Or should I tell these two directly." She pointed to Percy and Annabeth.

"It's about us" Percy said. Holding Annabeth's hand tighter.

"Yup" Aphrodite said. She turned to look at me. "I'm going to say it."

"No please" I said. "I don't have a crush on Percy. I mean I used to, but no I don't. I'm not even a daughter of Aphrodite. I just said all that stuff, so Percy can be with me. My blonde hair is dyed, my eyes are green, and I'm very light. I'm really sorry."

"Glad you came to your senses" Aphrodite said. "I really appreciate it. You know nobody could break the love these two have. They're my OTP after all."

I sat back down and sighed. I can't mess with Aphrodite.

Then that was the end. That's how I met Percabeth. I made friends with them and my love for Percy vanished. I changed my appearance to my original self. I also met a man that once I saw I felt madly in love with him.

How did you like it? Tell me in the comments.