Angelina Delara Part: 2

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had finals in school and I finished so I can write more to this story now. I hope you like it. There is going to be a lot of squealing by the end of the story. So bye for now.

Percy POV:

I have a plan. Yes, I really do. You want to know what the plan is? Ok I'll tell you.

My band and I, are practicing a song for Annabeth. I am going to propose to her after the concert is done and she'll just love it. The songs name is Golden Hour by JVKE.

Yes I went to her parents first before proposing. And it wasn't very hard getting their permission. Let me tell you how it went.

()()()()

I went inside the Empire State Building and went into the check in area. "600th floor" I said. Of course the person just stared at me like I was dumb. Then I passed 3 drachmas to person and he gave me a card with the Olympus symbol on it. I got in the elevator and a slit appeared and I put the card in there. I watched as the levels went higher and higher. I took a deep breath and the door to the elevator opened.

I walked until I spotted Hephaestus. I went up to him and he smiled at me.

"Percy? What are you doing here?" Hephaestus asked.

"I need to see Athena" I said. "Lady Athena" I corrected.

"She's in her office. I'll lead you there."

"Thank you."

We walked into the throne room of the 12 Olympian gods and down a hallway. We stopped at a doorway with an owl on it.

"Good luck" Hephaestus said.

I gave him a thumbs up and he disappeared. I looked back to the door and gently knocked.

The door opened a moment later and Athena had a confused look on her face. "What are you doing here Perseus?"

I bowed sloppily. "Can we talk inside?"

"Fine" Athena said. She held the door open and I walked in. Once I was in the office, Athena closed the door behind her.

"Sit" Athena said and gestured to the armchair facing her desk.

I gulped and did as she told me too. "Ok two things" I said.

"Go on" Athena said.

"First do not spite me" I said. Athena's gray eyes bored into my eyes and it was like she was calculating my moves. "Second....can I marry Annabeth?"

"I knew it" Athena scoffed.

"Knew what?"

"That sooner or later you were going to come to me and ask for my blessing."

"Right. So can I?"

Athena sighed and looked to the floor. "I want what's best for Annabeth and unfortunately your her best."

My eyes went wide. I didn't expect to hear that from Athena herself. "So, you have my blessing" Athena added.

Yes. I got it. "Can I see it?" Athena asked.

I took out a velvet box from inside my jacket and slid it on the table to Athena. She opened the box and looked at the ring inside.

"I was searching for it a while ago" I said. "I found it like a week ago and now that I have. I decided to see if I can get your blessing. Which I did so...."

"You don't have to continue blabbing" Athena said.

"Yes ma'am" I said. She handed back the box to me and I put it in my pocket.