Happy New Years!!!

Happy New Years everybody!!!

The Seven and their kids were going to Times Square in New York for the Ball Drop.

They got there at like five pm.

The sun had already gone down and everybody was waiting for midnight. There was still six hours left, since it's six pm right now.

"This year passed so fast" Annabeth told everyone.

"I know" Piper said. "2023 wasn't that great of a year."

"Mhm" Hazel nodded.

Their kids were playing with the snow that had fallen a few days ago. It's been really cold these past couple months.

Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Calypso, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Nico and Will had come really early so they found a perfect spot for everybody.

They were seated by a tree that had a bench all around it.

"It's freezing outside" Will said.

"I'm fine" Leo smirked.

Everybody looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Let's make little snowman" Percy and Annabeth's son, Luke, told his sisters and cousins. He was three years old.

"Yeah," Sammy, Hazel and Frank's oldest child, said.

All the kids were wearing gloves and thick coats.

The adults were also wearing thick clothes.

"Want some?" Percy gave his hot chocolate to Annabeth.

"Of course" she said. She took a sip of the hot chocolate, and a warm feeling came over her mouth.

She smiled and Percy put an arm around her and placed his head on hers.

(I just thought of this picture) 😊😊

"Thank you" Annabeth told him.

"You're welcome, Wise girl" Percy said.

"Daddy, come on" Silena, their youngest child, said. She dragged Percy out of his seat next to Annabeth. Silena was two, one year younger than Luke.

Annabeth laughed behind him.

"Yes, what is it?" Percy asked.

"Let's make snowman" she said.

Percy looked back to Annabeth, who was trying not to smile.

"Okay," Percy said.

He and Silena made a snowman together.