The Gods

A/N: This is when Percy and Annabeth first started dating. Again.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of Rick Riordian characters.

—————

Aphrodite POV:

I'm so bored.

Oh right. You're wondering who I am. Well I am Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. And a bunch of other stuff I don't have time to explain.

The Titan war just finished and I am exhausted.

Since I have nothing else to do, I am just going to look at people's love lives. Yes, I do that. I wave my hand in front of me and I see people's lives.

"Bad" I muttered at one life.

"Ok" with a scrunched up nose.

"Better" with a small smile.

"Absolutely" with a little bigger smile.

"Eeeeeeeeeee" I squealed. "Oh my Gods." My favorite OTP (one true pair) is kissing. All the gods came to check on me. Which was even better.

"What is it now Aphrodite" Apollo said with a hand on his forehead.

"My favorite OTP is kissing" I said big smile.

"And who is your 'OTP'" Athena said with air quotes.

"Annabeth and Percy" I said simply.

"What?" Athena and Poseidon asked. The look on their shocked faces, concerned me. Like I'm not kidding. Do they think I'm kidding?

"What what?" I asked. "Come take a look for yourselves."

Athena and Poseidon both came up to me and stared into the images in front of me. Annabeth and Percy were being carried by the campers. They all dumped them into the lake. Percy created a bubble around him and Annabeth and kissed.

I squealed again.

"This cannot happen" Athena said. She turned to face Poseidon. "Your sea scum is kissing my daughter."

"Oh you can't ruin love" I said. "It's to hard. I have great plans for these two."

Poseidon and Athena stared at me. If looks could kill I would dead in a second and not even know what happened.

"This is unacceptable" Athena shouted. "I need to see Annabeth now."

Unfortunately she couldn't see Annabeth. Two weeks later Annabeth and Percy came to Olympus to tell Poseidon and Athena about them dating.

I was waiting for them when the elevator opened. When the elevator opened I saw Annabeth and Percy holding hands. I squealed right in their faces. They were both confused as heck.

"Lady Aphrodite, why are you squealing?" Annabeth asked.

"Because my favorite OTP just got here" I shouted and threw up my hands.

"Uhhh" they both said. They looked at each other and smiled.

"We're just here to see Athena and my dad" Percy said.

"Oh they're waiting for you in the throne room" I said.

"They know already" Annabeth said.

"I may have told them" I said.

"Since when do you know?" Percy asked.

"What do you think I do on my spare time" I said.

"Oh" Percy said. "I didn't know that."

I rolled my eyes and dragged them to the throne room door. "They're waiting for you in the throne room." I smiled. They opened the doors and walked in. I stopped them when they were half through the door. "Nothing can break love. Just so you can remember."

"Thank you" they both said.

The doors closed and left me out here. "Athena and Poseidon are so mad, right now. I know it." I laughed and disappeared in hearts.

Athena POV:

Me and Poseidon are sitting on our thrones and waiting for Percy and Annabeth to come.

When Annabeth and Percy came through the doors, Aphrodite said something to them.

"Nothing can break love. Just so you can remember" she said.

Aphrodite, just shh I thought. Don't listen to love for a second.

Annabeth and Percy came into the room, holding hands. They were having a conversation. I eavesdropped a little.

"They're not going to say anything, Wise girl" Percy whispered in Annabeth's ear.

"What if they do?" I asked loud.

They both stopped and looked at me and Poseidon. They both bowed and took a deep breath.

"Lords, we know you already know" Annabeth started with a shaky voice. "But this is true love. We know what you guys might be saying in your heads. 'My son can never be with you' or 'my daughter can't be with you'. We know what you two have been through, and it's a rough history."

"Very rough" Poseidon agreed.

I eyebrows were raised and I stared at Poseidon.

"We have known each other for 4 years now and dating for 2 weeks" Percy said. "Lady Athena, I know what your thinking. 'How can this sea spawn be with my daughter'. I'm saying that you can't judge us cause you and my dad have been fighting."

"That's exactly what I'm saying" I snapped.

"Athena, calm down" Poseidon said.

"Why? Do want them to be together?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, it's a perfect couple. I can't see why I wouldn't want them together."

"Poseidon" I growled. "You are so annoying."

"See my dad wants us together" Percy whispered happily in Annabeth's ear. "We just need to convince your mom."

"Yeah like that's ever going to happen" Annabeth whispered back.

"Percy and Annabeth come here" Poseidon ordered.

They looked at each other and nodded. They both walked to Poseidon's throne.

Poseidon POV:

"Yes, Lord Poseidon?" Annabeth said once she got to my throne.

"Do you think your good for my son?" I asked and looked at her.

"Yes, Lord Poseidon. I think I am."

"Percy?" I asked and turned to look at him.

"Father" he said. "She is the right choice for me."

I turned to look at Athena. She looked at me with her gray storming eyes. "What do you say, Athena?" I asked.

"I don't like it" she said simply.

"Mother" Annabeth said. "Please."

"Annabeth, I can't" Athena said. "This is my rivals son."

"This is so stupid(sorry for the language)" Annabeth screamed. "Me and Percy are going to be together, wether you like it not." With that said she dragged Percy out of the throne room.

"Really Athena" I said.

"I can't say yes to that Poseidon" she said angrily. She disappeared in flames.

I sighed. "I wonder what she's going to do now" I muttered to myself.

That's how the gods met Percabeth.