Percabeth One Shot Part: 2

Annabeth POV:

"Since when are you nice?" I asked.

Athena looked away. I didn't expect to hear her say "I've just been thinking about all the days that I didn't respect you enough, you know."

My mouth opened wide.

And it stayed that way. I also stopped walking.

"Your a goddess" I said.

"Not a very nice one" Athena muttered. True.

"Mom" Zoe said as she walked towards us looking down. "I'm bored."

"Zoe" I said. "Look who's here."

Zoe looked up and her eyes were wide as grapes. "Grandma, Grandpa" Zoe said. She was now running towards us.

"Zoe" Poseidon said as he picked Zoe up and hugged her. "Look how much you've grown."

"You don't come for a visit" Zoe said.

"What it be better if we visit more often" Athena said. I am so confused. Are they not gods anymore?

"Yes" Zoe said. "It would be so much better."

Then I heard the elevator door open. All the kids came out of it. Luke was in the front and immediately saw Athena and Poseidon.

"Finally they come for visit" Luke said. He came up and hugged Athena and Poseidon. I have to tell Percy they're here.

"You guys watch them" I said. "I have to tell Percy something."

They both nodded. I went up the stairs and into the lounge room. Percy, Jason, Frank, Leo, Nico and Will were talking about bro stuff. Piper, Hazel, Calypso and Thalia were talking too. "Guys guess who's here?" I asked the them. They stopped talking and looked at me.

"Who is it?" Percy asked.

"Athena and Poseidon" I said and sighed. "They say they want to visit more often."

"They never visit us" Percy said.

"I know. It's all so weird."

I went and sat down with Piper, Hazel, Calypso and Thalia. "Why would they come now?" I asked the girls.

"Maybe they want to make up for not visiting" Calypso said.

"My mom said that" I said. "I just....don't know why."

"What if something happened" Piper said.

"What would happen?" Hazel asked. "None of the gods or goddesses do anything. Just when we go on quests and stuff."

"Can we not say the word quest" I said. "I already hate that word. Thank the gods, none of our children have been on one."

The girls nodded. "Maybe they're not of age yet?" Thalia said. "I mean they'll probably get one when they're are older. I'm immortal and don't get children, but I'm just saying. I don't know a thing about children."