Angelina Delara Part: 1

This is still a Meet Percabeth but with other POVs(you'll see what I mean).

Angelina POV:

Tomorrow my favorite band is going to be on tomorrow. The Elements. If you don't know who I'm talking about, the 4 members are Percy, Jason, Frank and Leo. For some reason Percy is water, Jason is air, Frank is the earth, and Leo is fire.

Well back to me. I have blond hair and green eyes, I wear makeup and dresses to only parties I like. Right now I am at home, doing homework and waiting for the band tomorrow. Oh, I also have a friend, Annabeth Chase. She and I are going to the band tomorrow and it's going to be epic.

For now it's homework time. Ugh, this is so boring. For instance doing history. Who does history homework? Of course Annabeth does, because she has A pluses in every single class. She tutors me and tutors someone else but won't tell me who she tutors. She's only told me the person has black hair. I'm assuming she is nervous I'm going think whoever the person is, is bad. But I'm not. Whoever he or she is I'm fine. Really.

I looked at the time. 8:45pm. The band will be on at 5:00pm tomorrow. I sighed and finished my homework quickly.

——————-Time Skip to The Band-——————

Percy POV:

I was waiting for my band members to come over to my house. Annabeth is here with me and stays over and anything else all couples do. Except we're not married yet. Or engaged. Which is sad. But I have a plan.

There was a knock on the door, knocking me out of my thoughts. I went up to the door to find Piper and Jason.

"Hey" I said and smiled. "Come in."

"Thanks" Jason said.

"Piper" Annabeth screamed as she came running out of our room. She crossed the room and tackled Piper into a hug.

Piper laughed. "Nice way to greet me" Piper said.

"Your one of my best friends" Annabeth said. "Except for Percy."

"Wow, Wise girl" I said. She punched me in the shoulder. Which hurt. A lot. "Ow."

"You get that Seaweed Brain" Annabeth said.

"We didn't come here so you can flirt, right?" Jason asked.

"No bro. We have that song to do" Percy said.

There was another knock on the door. Annabeth opened it and Leo, Calypso, Hazel, and Frank came into the apartment.

"Welcome guys" Annabeth said.

"Hi" they said.

Once they all came in Calypso asked, "What song are you guys doing?"

I shared glances with the boys. "You'll see later" Leo said. He kissed her cheek and forget about it.

"We should go" I told them. They nodded.

The boys and I were leaving when Annabeth stopped me.

"Wait, Seaweed Brain" Annabeth said as she went to the kitchen. She came back with a bag of blue cookies in her hand.

"When did we have these?" I asked.

"Your mom made it when she was about to leave" Annabeth said. She held out the cookies for me too grab. As I tried to get them from her hand she handed the bag to Piper who was standing next to her. She came up to me and kissed me before judo-flipping me.

"Ow" I said. "What was that for?" I heard snickers from everyone around us.

"Nothing" Annabeth said and smiled. "Now get up, Seaweed Brain."