Sean Zern

Hi my name is Sean Zern and I have spent months trying to get the girl of my dreams. Her name is Annabeth Jackson. She goes to the same college as me. She has princess golden locks, has a tan and is muscular.

Me? Oh I have blond hair, brown eyes, and light skin.

There is another college kid that has the last name Jackson. But he could only be a sibling to Annabeth or a cousin.

Well now years have pass since college and she is not married yet because her last has not changed. I was getting a cup of coffee from Starbucks when I saw Annabeth and Percy Jackson together. I knew they must be siblings or cousins. As I look closer, Annabeth has a bump on her stomach. Is she pregnant?

I walk up to them. "Hi are you Annabeth Jackson?"

"Yes. Why?" Annabeth asked.

She is also the CEO of Athenian Architect, which I think is pretty cool.

"Your cool" I said.

"Thanks" she said suspiciously. Percy put an arm around her shoulders. He is very overprotective.

I cleared my throat. "Are you siblings?"

"No" Percy said. "She's my wife."

My eyes went wide. I looked back to Annabeth. It slowly dawned on my that she's married to the Percy Jackson.

"Oh" I said. "I didn't realize that."

"A lot of people don't" Annabeth said.

"You know I went to college in New Rome too."

"You did?"

"Yeah. You were married in college."

"Yeah I was."

"And now your...." I gestured down to her stomach.

"Yup. We already have one kid."

My eyes snapped up to look her at her. "Your so young."

"Umm—" Annabeth started but was interrupted.

"Mommy. Daddy." A little girl that was around 3 years old came running up to Annabeth and Percy. The girl had Percy's sea green eyes and Annabeth's blond hair. Annabeth picked her up from the ground.

"How is my little girl?" Annabeth said.

"Pewrfewct" their child said. Aww.

"That's daddy's little girl" Percy said.

"No she is mommy's little girl" Annabeth said. "Right Zoe?"

"Mommy" Zoe said happily.

Annabeth looked to Percy who pouted.

"Well, I see you" I said. "Bye now."

I walked to my car and started driving home. My love for Annabeth faded and I had to find a person that was right for me. That's how I met Percabeth and their child, Zoe.

Sorry that was so short. The other one won't be this short.