Lily Sandors

Lily POV:

Hi my name is Lily Sandors. I have light brown eyes, blonde hair and a tan. I am not good at anything athletic.

My friends include Natalie Frella, Oliver Andrews, and Percy Jackson. Oliver has blonde hair like me but has blue eyes. Natalie has brown hair with green eyes, and Percy Jackson. Well you could go on and on about how hot he is. He is muscular, has a tan, messy raven black hair with green eyes that look like the ocean.

Every girl in Goode High wants him. He says that he already has a girlfriend but nobody believes him. He makes it seem like she is half-goddess or something. I bet I'm the other half of him. Oliver and Natalie are together and I totally ship it.

Back to Percy Jackson. I have a crush on him and I'm going confess to him after school today. Today is the last day of school. I got to school extra early to see him. He's the earliest of us because he is the swim teams captain and likes to train before school starts.

I went to the swimming pool in the school and see Percy swimming laps. Once he comes to my side he sees me.

"Hey" Percy said. "Why are you early?"

"I was bored and wanted to come to school" I said. He looked at me like I lied. Which I did.

"Well" Percy said and smiled. "My friends from camp are coming after school to pick me up."

Shoot I forgot he had to go to camp. He said it's only for kids that have ADHD and dyslexia. Fortunately Percy is both of those. So who am I to argue that he has to go to the camp. Percy said his friends are coming not his girlfriend so it should be fine.

"Can I meet them?" I asked.

"Sure" Percy said. "You will like them." He swam away before I could say anything else.

———

I'm in my last class of the day, Greek. I have Greek with Percy and he is the best in the class because he is half Greek.

"This is the last class of the day so be happy to being free from being sophomore kids" Mrs. Glint, our Greek teacher, said. "Today we will be having a conversation in Greek."

She pointed to Percy Jackson first and he got up and went to the front of the class. "γεια σε όλους" (hello everybody) Percy said in Greek.

We all knew some words in Greek because our teacher taught us. I think she doesn't know a lot of Greek words, so she taught us little.

"Θεοί κανείς δεν ξέρει να μιλάει ελληνικά όσο εγώ" (Gods, no one knows how to speak in Greek as much as I do) Percy said. No one knew what he said. Even Mrs. Glint. I could have sworn thunder boomed in the room. Percy rolled his eyes. "Εκτός από τους Θεούς" (Except the Gods) Percy muttered.

"Well now that Percy has broken my record on saying Greek words, do you mind sharing what you said to the class, Percy?" Mrs. Glint asked Percy.

Percy's eyes grew wide. "Um" Percy said. "I said I would eat a dozen blue cookies right now." Everyone in the room laughed.

The bell rang before the teacher could say anything else. "Have a lovely summer break."

"Thanks Mrs. Glint" some of the students said.

I caught up with Percy on his way out and Oliver and Natalie came up to us later. I was going to confess my love to Percy right now.

"Percy I have a crush on you" I said. Percy looked at me sadly. "Can you go out with me?"

"Lily" he said gently. "I have a girlfriend. I know none of you believe me, but she's coming to pick me up right now."

He pointed to a van filled with 9 different people. When they got out they were all really hot. Everyone in school was looking at them. The boys were looking at the girls, one in particular. She had blonde hair in princess curls, a tan, and gray startling eyes, knowing your every move. She gave all the boys a death glare and everyone took a step back. She looked toward our group and her landed on Percy. This girl and Percy ran toward each other and kissed passionately.

My mind was screaming STOPPPP, but I couldn't help but not listen to it.

They looked like a happy couple and I wasn't going to ruin that.

My thoughts were cut out when Percy came back to us with his girlfriend. "Lily, Natalie and Oliver, this is my girlfriend, Annabeth Chase. Annabeth this Lily Sandors, Natalie Frella and Oliver Andrews." She waved to us and we waved back.

"I'm happy for you Percy" I said. "Even though I do have a crush on you, you have an amazing girlfriend."

"Thanks Lily" Percy said. "You were my best friend at school." He turned to Oliver and Natalie and talked to them, while I talked to Annabeth.

"Your lucky to have him" I told Annabeth.

"Thanks" Annabeth said. "I know you'll find love someday, Lily."

"Thank you" I said.

"Hello" a girl shouted from the van. She has spiky black hair with a black leather jacket. She wore a circlet on top of her head, making it look like a princess's tiara. "We're going to be late. Ar-I mean my boss is waiting for me."

"Thals" a boy that looked like exactly like the girl, except not emo. He looked like a blond Superman. "Let them say bye and let them kiss again."

"I can hear you Jason" Percy said. A girl next to Jason snickered. She has brown choppy hair in a ponytail, she also looks like a movie star and has a Cherokee descent.

Percy was done speaking with Oliver and Natalie and then introduced us to his friends from camp.

"This is Thalia Grace" he motioned to the emo girl. "That's Jason her brother. That's Piper McLean, Jason's girlfriend."

"Piper McLean" Natalie said. "As in Tristen McLean's daughter."

"That's me" Piper said unenthusiastically.

"I'm your fathers number one fan" Natalie said.

"Good" Piper said with a thumbs up.

"We also have Leo Valdez and his girlfriend Calypso" Percy continued.

"I am the Super Sized Mcshizle" Leo shouted. He looks elf-ish and has mischievous grin on his face. Calypso looked like goddess, with her almond shaped eyes.

"Next we have Frank Zhang and Hazel Levesque" Percy gestured to the boy that is a handsome, muscular and tall. He also looks like a Chinese descent. He also gestured to the girl standing next to him. She has shoulder length curly cinnamon brown hair and gold eyes. Frank has a SPQR sign on his shoulder so does Jason, and I haven't noticed Percy has it too. I wonder what SPQR means.

"Last but not least, Nico Di-Angelo and Will Solace" Percy said. Nico has black hair that is messy and olive skin. He is wearing a black shirt with skeletal designs with a silver skull ring. Will has shaggy blond hair, blue eyes and has an athletic build. He is wearing a casual t-shirt and shorts.

"Well those are my friends from camp" Percy said. "Well Nico, Jason and Thalia are my cousins and Annabeth is my girlfriend."

"Bye Percy" Natalie, Oliver, and I said. "See you whenever."

"I'll see you guys after summer break" Percy said. "Don't worry."

"Come on Percy we have to go" Annabeth said.

They both left, hand in hand, to the car and Percy waved back at us before he was in the car.

I saw Percy all of highschool, we split apart in college, then he invited me to his wedding. I also found true love. Kenneth Blake. I owe all this to the perfect ship Percabeth. Thank Annabeth for my love towards Kenneth. She somehow knew I will get a love life. That's how I met Percabeth.