As the Kids Grow Older: Part 2

I'm so sorry for the long wait again. I have finals this week for school and starting Friday I start winter break.

This one goes along when Annabeth was pregnant with Luke and after she gave birth.

Just a warning there is a lot of Annabeth and Zoe times. What can I say, Annabeth is my character.

But please tell me, if there is to much of Annabeth and Zoe times.

This one is a long oneshot. So enjoy.

Two months after the dinner.(from last chapter)

"Baby, can you tell me this letter" Annabeth pointed to the letter O.

"O" Zoe said.

"Good job, honey" Annabeth said.

Her stomach had grown a lot since two months ago when her friends and her had a dinner. She was six months along.

Percy's at work.

"What's this one?" Annabeth pointed to the letter C

"C" Zoe smiled.

"Good job." Annabeth stood up from the couch and lifted Zoe up as well.

"You want food, baby?" Annabeth asked.

"Bue cookies" Zoe said.

"Fine" Annabeth said.

Sally made blue cookies the last time she was here. And Zoe loves them.

Annabeth broke the a cookie into pieces so Zoe could place it into her mouth. Annabeth couldn't help but eat one herself. Sally makes the best blue cookies.

She placed a hand on her stomach. It might be a boy or girl.

Annabeth had a suspicion that it's a boy. And Percy also thinks that it's a boy.

Two weeks later.

Today was a day to check in with the doctor. Piper was coming with Annabeth.

Percy was at work, so was Jason. Zoe was with Sally. And little Skylar was with her grandpa Tristan. (That was Piper's dad's name, right?)

Annabeth and Piper reached the hospital and walked up to reception. "Yes?" the receptionist asked.

"I'm here for a check up" Annabeth said.

"What's the name?"

"Annabeth Jackson."

"You'll be called up in a few minutes" the receptionist said. "You can go sit down."

Piper and Annabeth walked to an open couch and sat down.

"How are you?" Piper asked.

"Good" Annabeth said. "I've been thinking...I want a gender reveal party."

Piper start squealing. "I'll get right to it. Wait does Percy want it?"

"Yeah he does" Annabeth said. "I told him a few days ago. He said, 'whatever you want Annabeth'."

"Well, that's Percy for you" Piper smiled.

"Annabeth Jackson" someone said.

Piper helped Annabeth up. They both walked towards the doctor.

The doctor took a physical test on Annabeth.

"Are you her friend?" The doctor asked.

"Best friend" Piper smirked. "Her husband is at work."