Percabeth: One Shot Part: 1

This is a One Shot about Percabeth. No mortals are meeting the couple but they are having friends and family over.

———

Piper POV:

Today is my best friend, Annabeth Jackson's anniversary. I am really excited probably more than my mom. Aphrodite is my mom if you didn't know. She is the goddess of love and beauty.

Me and Jason, my husband, and two kids, James and Skylar got ready to go in less than 30 minutes. We are already in the car going to Annabeth and Percy's house. We got there in 5 minutes.

The house was huge, not like mansion huge, but huge. It was light gray with blue trimmings around the house. It also has 4 floors.

There was a car parking in the driveway. A man and women came out of the car. The man looked like a Latino elf, with his curly black, pointy ears, and a cheerful face. The women has cinnamon colored hair and it flowed freely behind her back. She has almond shaped eyes. She looked like she was 30 years old and appeared to be pregnant. One kid also got out of the car with cinnamon colored hair like her mom and the Latino type like his dad.

We parked and came out of our car. Jason has electric blue eyes, close-cropped blond hair, he also has a small scar on his lip. I have chocolate brown hair that was choppy and unevenly. I looked like a indigenous Cherokee descent. My eyes seemed to change like a kaleidoscope. My two kids came out of the car with us. James has blond hair like his dad and eyes like mine. Skylar has long blond hair that was choppy and electric blue eyes.

"Hi" I said to Leo and Calypso once we went up to them.

"Hi Piper and Jason" Leo said.

"How are you guys?" Jason asked.

"Amazing" Calypso said. "This baby will be coming in 4 months."

"How about we go inside" I said. They all nodded. I held hands with Jason and we walked to the front door. Jason knocked on the front door.

The door opened by Zoe. She smiled she saw us. "Finally you guys came. Auntie Thalia, Uncle Nico, Uncle Will, Uncle Frank and Aunt Hazel are already here."

"Now your other aunts and uncles are here" I said. "Now come give me a hug."

Zoe ran to hug me. Percy and Annabeth came to the door.

"Well look who's here" Annabeth said. "I see you already said hi to Zoe."

"Only Piper said hi" Jason said.

"I was getting to you, Uncle Jason" Zoe said. She went to hug Jason. She hugged Leo and Calypso to and went inside. James, Skylar and Leah followed her in.

"Kids" Calypso and I said. They turned to look at us. "Say hi."

"Sorry mom" they all said. They hugged Annabeth and Percy.

"Now you can go" I said.

Percy went up to Jason and did a bromanceive hug. "Hey man" Percy said.

"Good to see you to Perce" Jason said.

"Happy Anniversary" we all said.

"Thanks you guys" Annabeth and Percy said. "Come in."

We all walked into the house. Inside the house it was very Greek. There were pictures of Annabeth and Percy. The whole family: Annabeth, Percy, Zoe and Luke. Some with Sally and Paul too. There were gold medals for Percy because he is on the Olympic Swim Team and is the captain. Annabeth is a CEO of an architect company, that's why this house is huge. There is an elevator in the house. On floor one there is the kitchen, garage, and dining room. On the second floor there is a lounge area, study room and a library. On floor three is Annabeth and Percy's bedroom, other guest bedrooms and bathrooms. On the fourth floor there is Zoe and Luke's bedrooms and their bathrooms. On the roof there is a garden. They also have a backyard, that has a water slide that goes into the pool and a patio for dining outside.

We went upstairs to the lounge room and found Hazel and Frank, Nico and Will, and Thalia sitting on the couch, talking. They stopped talking and looked at us.

"Hi guys" I said. Me, Jason, Leo and Calypso said hi and hugged our friends. Once we said our hello's, we heard the door bell ring.

Annabeth's eyes went wide. "Who can that be?" she asked. "I'll go check it out." She stood up from her seated position and went downstairs.

Annabeth POV:

I went to check on the front door. Everyone that's supposed to be at the Anniversary is here. I don't know who else would be here. Sally and Paul sadly couldn't make it because they went on a date.

I made it to the door and slowly opened it. When I saw who, I didn't believe it. There were two people. Last I saw them was years ago. One was a women and the other was a man. The women has black hair, gray storming eyes like mine and is wearing a normal attire you would wear when not on Olympus. The man is wearing a Hawaiian shirt, has black hair and has sea green eyes like Percy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can't we come to the Anniversary" Athena, my mom said.

"Of course but...." I said. "Why now? You never come visit us."

Athena and Poseidon exchanged a small glance at each other. Which by the way was not a sad glance, they were angry at each other. Always.

I had enough. Seriously. "Ok" I said loudly. "Just stop. Come in and don't get mad each other."

We walked inside and they saw all the Greek stuff in the house. I looked back and their eyes and mouth were wide open.

"What?" I asked.

They both looked at me. "You did all this?" Poseidon asked.

"Most of it" I said. "Percy helped a little. And some stuff I bought from stores. I was hoping for something else but this will have to do."

"It's amazing" Athena breathed.

"Since when are you nice?" I asked.

Athena looked away. I didn't expect to hear her say "I've just been thinking about all the days that I didn't respect you enough, you know."

My mouth opened wide.

———

I'm sorry for the late update. I just had a lot of homework these past few days. There will be a part 2 coming this Sunday or sometime next week.