Beach

I was on vacation. My school is starting soon and I won't update in while I think. It's actually starting tomorrow(Monday), so I'll see if I can try updating.

Annabeth POV:

Percy and I are at Manhattan beach right now. We just got here, as it is 12pm.

I'm wearing a white plain tie up kimono over a light grey swim suit. I'm also wearing black flip flops with jewels around it. My blonde curly hair is half up and half down.

Percy is wearing a black—which is kind of sea through—top with blue shorts. He's also wearing black flips flops with blue around it.  His raven black hair is as messy as always and his sea green eyes are making me melt.

We already put on sunscreen so the sun doesn't burn on us.

Right now we're walking on the pier. We stopped at little shops on the pier.

Of course there are tons of men and women eyeing Percy and I.

"Perce, people are looking at us" I whispered to him.

He kissed my cheek, holding my hand. "Just ignore them" he whispered back.

"Okay" I said. I smirked at all the people eyeing us.

At the end of the pier there was a Farris Wheel.

"Can we get on?" I asked Percy.

"Anything for you Wise girl" Percy said.

I giggled. Why am I giggling?

Percy paid, then whispered something to the man. The man then nodded. I was out of earshot so I couldn't hear them.

We waited till the Farris Wheel stopped. Then we got in our little booth and sat in front of each other.

The Ferris Wheel spun a few times then it stopped at the tippity top.

"Are we stuck up here?" I asked.

Percy shook his head. He grabbed my hands looking into my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

He cleared his throat. "Annabeth, I love you. I promise to always love you, till the day we get married, have kids, and when we get really old."

I got tears in my eyes, as I gasped.

"Now, this is not a proposal ring, but a promise ring" Percy said, getting a velvet box out of his pocket. "I promise to love you forever. Will you accept my promise ring?"

"Yes" I breathed. "Of course Seaweed Brain."

He put the ring on my finger. It was a silver band with sea green engravings. On the ring it said, Wise girl + Seaweed Brain.

"It's beautiful" I said, looking at my ring finger. "And I love it and you too."

We both leaned in and kissed, passionately. He put his hands on my face, gently bringing me closer.

We pulled away, both flushed red and our stomachs fluttered with tiny little butterflies.

"I love you, Wise girl" Percy said.

"I love you too, Seaweed Brain" I said, again. "For infinity and beyond." I laughed.

"You're not Buzz LightYear" Percy said, laughing too.

We laughed some more as the Ferris Wheel spun a few more times. Then we got off.

We walked some more on the pier, when we saw an ice cream place.

"You want ice cream?" Percy asked.

I nodded. "Sure."

"Sit down on the bench" Percy pointed to the bench. "I'm paying."