Peter Johnson

Thank you to CJ982410

But seriously, you guys need to read his Pjo one shots. They are really good.

He has given me great ideas.

Sorry for Solangelo fans. I like Solangelo but this is not one.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I was busy.

Peter:

Hi my name is Peter Johnson. I'm a son of Athena.

I have blonde curly hair, grey stormy eyes, I'm smart.

I'm at Camp Half Blood right now and I see Nico walking around camp alone.

Him and Will broke up recently. Will found someone else and Nico likes someone else.

I like him. But I don't think he likes me back.

The conch horn blew, meaning it's time for dinner.

I sat down with the Athena campers, my brothers and sisters. Our Cabin councilor, Annabeth Chase, sat down with us.

"Is everyone here?" she asked, making sure nobody was anywhere else.

Everyone at the table nodded.

Annabeth has princess curly blonde hair, grey stormy eyes—like all the Athena campers—, a California tan and she's very muscular. She's been at camp for a long time. And you will know how when you count the beads on her necklace.

I noticed she was looking at a blue table that looked like an ocean. The Poseidon table.

There is only one member. I don't know who he is. I just know it's a he.

At the table there is a sea green eyed boy, with raven black hair, he also had a tan and he was muscular.

He's also looking at Annabeth with a smile.

"Who's that?" I asked Annabeth.

"You don't know?" Annabeth asked. I shook my head. "My boyfriend. Percy."

"Ah" I said. "How long have you guys been dating?" I looked at the Hades table. I see Nico sitting there looking at his plate.

How long will Nico and I be dating?

"Four years" Annabeth responded.

"Ooooo" the Athena table said.

"Shut up" Annabeth said, blushing.

"Come on" Malcom, my half-brother, said. "You guys are the hottest couple here."

"Mom, doesn't even want us together" Annabeth said. "But we're still dating abecause who cares."

I nodded at her. "I mean, you know. That's her rival's son" one of my half sisters said.

Annabeth rolled her eyes.

After that we ate in silence, with me stealing glances at Nico.

I finished eating and got up, going to the Athena cabin.

When it was around 9 at night, I went out of my cabin and to the beach.

Once there, I saw Annabeth. She was sitting at the edge of the dry sand. She drew a heart in the sand with P.J.

Those are my initials. Why is she writing mine?

She can't have a crush on me, I'm her brother. The waves of the ocean washed the image off the ground.