Nancy Bobofit

Sorry for the long wait again. I just finished school so I have the whole summer to write more mortals meet Percabeth fanfics. So yeah, I hope you enjoy and have a great summer.

Nancy POV:

Hi, my name is Nancy Bobofit. I have curly red hair and orange freckles. I am transferring to Goode high to get a better education. The high school I went to had these weird people and I told my dad and he instantly transferred me to a better school.

Once I got Goode on Wednesday, I could tell this school is better than my other one. I got out of the car and walked to the school's office. "Hi, my name is Nancy Bobofit. I am new here. Do you have my schedule?" I asked.

"Yes I do" the office woman said. She got out a white piece of paper and handed to me.

"Thank you" I said.

"Have a Goode day" she said.

I walked to my locker, which was number 147. I looked down to my schedule and saw that I have math first. Of course it's math, I hate it so much.

I was opening my locker when I heard a voice I haven't heard since I was 12. "Wise girl, look up from your book" the voice said. I turned to see who spoke and I saw Percy Jackson. He looked so hot now. He had messy black hair, he was tan and muscular. He had a trident necklace hanging down on his chest.

But he had a hand wrapped around a girl's shoulders. The girl had golden princess curls, was tan and muscular. She really looked like a goddess. She was reading a book so I couldn't see her eyes. What a nerd, I thought. Percy had his sea green eyes looking down to the girl. Or so called "Wise girl."

"Annabeth" Percy whined. "We have 5 minutes till 1st period. I want see you." Annabeth put down her book and I saw her eyes. They were a starting grey color.

"Fine Seaweed Brain" Annabeth said. "You want to see me? Here." She kissed him. On the lips! Oh my god. This girl is so gonna get it now. When the hell did Percy get a girlfriend, but Percy was kissing her back. Everyone around them was awing at them.

The bell rang and they pulled away. They were breathing hard and they smiled at each other. "See you later Wise girl" Percy said. He walked down the hallway and Annabeth came towards me and walked into the classroom I was going into. I had math with Annabeth first. Ugh.

She sat down in the front and got out all the things needed for math. I went to the teacher, whose name is Mr. Snill. "Um, I'm new here. Where can I sit?"

"You can sit behind Samira" Mr. Snill said. He pointed to a girl and I went to sit behind her. She turned to face me with a disgusted look.

"Who do you think you are?" Samira snarled.

"Why are getting in my business?" I said back.

"What?" she said.

"I said why are you getting in my business."

"I am the most popular person in this school. So don't think about anything. Got it."

Someone cleared their throat and Samira and I looked who did it. It was Annabeth. "What are you guys doing?"

"Nothing" I said. I wasn't scared of her.

"What do you want nerd?" Samira asked. "Go be the teachers pet like you always are."

Annabeth growled. "What did you just call me?"

"A nerd" Samira said.

"Need I remind who my boyfriend is."

Samira laughed. "That weak guy. The one who is the captain of the swim team."

"He is?" I asked. They both turned to look at me.

"Your new here" Annabeth said. "What's your name?"

I gulped. "Nancy. Nancy Bobofit."

Samira laughed. Annabeth just glared at me. "Do not go anywhere near Percy. You hear me?"

I nodded, but I was still going near him wether I wanted to or not.

"Percy told me a lot of things about you. How you used to bully him."

"You did?" Samira laughed. "Oh my god. That's the best news ever."

Annabeth had enough and slapped her. Samira gasped. "Why did you do that?"

"I had enough of you."

"That's not nice" I said. Annabeth turned to look at me, her grey eyes that were swirling.

"I'll see you later" she said and walked back to her seat. She opened her notebook and started doodling. I think she drew a trident or whatever.

Class started 2 minutes later and it was awful.

—————Time Skip to Lunch—————

I went into the cafeteria to get food. I came back and started looking for somewhere to sit. I spotted Annabeth and Percy sitting next to each other with their other friends. Annabeth laughed when Percy put food in her mouth. "I love you" Annabeth said to him.

"Love you too" Percy said.

That's it. I had enough of this so called love between these two. I stormed up to Percy and he looked up to me with wide eyes.

"Nancy?" Percy said.

"Hi Percy" I said snidely.

"What did I say. Stay away from him" Annabeth said.

"I don't care what you say, nerd" I said.

"Hey" Percy said. "Who are you calling nerd?" He stood up from the table and looked down to me. He was taller than when I last saw him. I backed away from him and whimpered.

"Sorry" I said. "I di-didn't m-mean i-it."

"You better be" Percy said. "Cause you just called my girlfriend a nerd." His sea green eyes were swirling with anger.

The cafeteria went silent. I could feel all eyes on me and not Percy.

"Percy" Annabeth whispered. "Don't." She put a hand on his shoulder and he relaxed. His eyes went back to normal.

"Where is your buddy Grover at huh?" I asked him in mocking voice. "You used to stay behind him. Now you found someone else to stay behind."

"Go" Annabeth said. "Don't come near this table ever again. Or you'll regret it."

"Go to hell" I said.

Annabeth and Percy both got dark looks in their eyes. "We have. It's not fun" they both said at the same time.

What does that mean?

I huffed and walked away. I saw Samira watching the whole thing with a smile. She gestured for me to come over.

"That was the best thing I have ever seen in this school" Samira said. "Wanna be friends?"

"I do" I said. I sat down with her and she introduced me to her other friends. We had a great time until the bell rang and we went off to class.

That's how I met Percabeth. And I will hate them until the day I die.

So how was it? I think Nancy has learned a lesson to never mess with Percabeth.