Rodrigo Gómez

Rodrigo POV:

Hi, my name is Rodrigo Gómez if you didn't already know.

But that's absurd. You should know who I am by now.

I have chocolate brown hair, blue eyes. I'm strong and have great taste in my woman.

I'm looking for the right girl for me. Actually not really looking. But getting.

I already found her and I'm going to try today.

I'm also from Mexico so I speak fluent in Spanish and English.

I mostly talk in Spanish so people don't know what I'm saying and get my way out of things easily.

The girl I'm after today is Annabeth Chase. The smartest girl in the school. She has blonde princess curls, grey stormy eyes, she's very muscular, a California tan. When you get close to her you can smell her lemon scented hair.

It's the end of period 3 and next I have period 4, which is Home Economics. I make my over to the class and sit down right before the bell rings.

I love it when I come at the last second.

As the teacher takes attendance, I think of how I'm going to get Annabeth today. I smirk rises up my face.

After about thirty minutes my teacher asks me a questions. Ugh.

"Mr. Gómez, what's the answer to question 14?" she asked.

"No sé" I said, in Spanish. (I don't know) My teacher doesn't speak Spanish so, she doesn't know. She's actually French.

She raised an eyebrow and frowned. "You need to learn how to speak English" she said in her French accented voice.

I shrugged. "Tal vez." (Maybe) I already know English.

I don't know why my teacher doesn't teach French classes here. She talks a lot in French at hoke a lot. She's told us. I'm not a stalker or anything.

The class went by quick after that. I went up to my locker and put my books in.

I saw Annabeth at her locker, putting all her huge stacks of books away. I wonder how many AP classes she has.

I have something in mind.

I went up to her and dropped all my books on 'accident'. In front of her.

"Lo siento" I said. (Sorry) I will speak Spanish in front of her.

"What did you say?" she asked. "Also are you okay?" She leant down and handed me my books.

"Estoy bien. ¿Qué hay de usted, señora?" I asked. (I'm fine. What about you, M'lady?)

"I don't know what you're saying?" Annabeth asked, looking confused.

"no se ingles" I lied. (I don't know English)

"Hey Annabeth" a voice said behind her. I looked over her shoulder to see a latino boy that looks like an elf. He has curly black hair, dark brown eyes, pointy ears, a cheerful, elf-like face, an impish smile, and a diminutive stature with a slim and relatively scrawny build. (This is from the fandom on google.)

"Leo" Ananbeth said, whipping her head towards him. "What are you doing here?"

"I transferred" Leo said. "To help look for the D." (He means demigods)

"Okay" Annabeth said.

Is this guy dating her or something?

She told everyone that she has a boyfriend. Nobody believes her.

"Quien es ese?" I asked. (Who is that?)

She looks at me confused.

But Leo looks at me with a grave expression his face.

I turned back to Annabeth. "Entonces, cariño, ¿quieres salir esta noche?" I asked. (So, baby, want to go out with me tonight?)

"Back up buddy" Leo told me, holding up a hand. "Don't say that to her."

"What's happening?" Annabeth asked Leo.

Leo looked at me. "Sé claramente que hablas inglés. Así que deja de" he said, in fluent Spanish. (I clearly know you speak English. So stop.)

Ah shi—.

This guy knows Spanish.

Leo turned to Annabeth and told her something in another language.

Before he finished, Annabeth's stormy grey eyes turned extra stormy as she looked at me.

"Speak English, I dare you" she snapped.

I've never seen her this mad. "I'm sorry" I said, slowly backing away. "Will you though?" For the question I asked in Spanish.

"No way in Hades" she said.

I looked at Leo. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"No" Annabeth said. "He's a friend."

"Then let's go out?"

"You want to go out?" Annabeth asked.

I nodded energetically. She already wanted me.

"Well I'd rather go out with a fish and not a piece of trash like you" Annabeth said.

I was taken aback. No one. Nobody has dared to even reject Rodrigo Gómez.

Leo laughed at that. "You already are." He told Annabeth.

Annabeth glared at Leo. "What?" I asked them.

"Never mind" Leo said. "Owl head, he's coming. You don't have to come here anymore. They picked me."

"The bad boy" Annabeth scoffed. "What are you going to do?"

"Annabeth" Leo said. "He's outside."

Annabeth's face lit up. "Really?" She asked, already running for the doors.

I tried to follow her but Leo held me back with his warm hands. How is he so warm. And it's freezing outside.

"Let me follow her" I growled at him.

"Stay back" he told me. "Let them leave and then you can go. Or go back to the cafeteria. I'm blocking the doorways."

I growled at him and left.

There go my chances to get Annabeth.

Maybe I can get her years later, when her 'boyfriend' leaves her.

I smirked at that.

Annabeth POV:

My Seaweed Brain is outside.

I rushed through the empty halls and out the front doors of the school.

I will officially be out of school and see Percy. I haven't seen him in 3 weeks. We only IMed each other.

I got out and saw his car. He was leaning against it with his arms crossed and has a smirk. Typical Seaweed Brain.

"Percy" I squealed as I ran over and hugged him. "I haven't seen you in three weeks."

"How are you, Wise girl?" Percy asked, hugging back.

"I'm fine" I said, pulling away and looking at him. "How are you?"

"I'm glad I got to see my girl again" Percy grinned.

I giggled. I leaned up and kissed him. "I love you Seaweed Brain."

"Love you too, Wise girl" he said, pulling me in for another kiss.

This kiss was passionate mixed with longing.

"Alright, let's go" Percy said, pulling away.

"I can't wait to see everybody again" I said, as I sat in passenger seat

With that we drove off to Camp Half Blood like any other normal day. Except being demigods, nothings normal.