Starbucks

If any of you have read KotLC and likes/loves the ship Sokeefe, this is your oneshot.

So basically it's Sokeefe and Percabeth together in one.

Hope you enjoy!

Annabeth POV:

Percy and I are headed towards Starbucks.

We're walking there because why not?

It's only like five minutes away from Sally's apartment.

It's the summer time right now and we wanted to get cold drinks.

I looked at Percy, who is wearing a blue t-shirt with jeans and his white Converses. His sea green eyes that are so mesmerizing, and are very oceany just makes me want to drown in them. He also has his raven black hair that's always super messy.

I'm wearing a light pink tank top with leggings. My blonde princess curls are flowing freely behind my back.

Let me just say, almost all the guys are staring at me. I glare at them back and tighten my hold on Percy's hand.

"Why are these guys looking at me?" I said, glaring at all of them. "Of course I know they want to be with me. But, hello, I'm holding hands with my boyfriend already."

"Wise girl" Percy laughed. "You're funny."

"You're funny too, Seaweed Brain" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"We're here" Percy said. He opened the door for me and I went inside. "Ladies first."

I giggled at him. "Thank you, Seaweed Brain."

He grinned at me. "Anything for you, Wise girl."

He closed the door and came inside, holding my hand once more.

Luckily the line wasn't long at all. We went up to the cashier-Mindy-and ordered our drinks.

"What can I get for you today?" Mindy asked.

Percy squinted his eyes to read the board. He can't read.

"Sorry, I have dyslexia" Percy told Mindy. "One moment."

"Alright" Mindy said.

Percy turned to me. "What's that blue drink I always get?" he asked.

"Bubblegum and Cotton Candy Frappuccino" I said, with a roll of my eyes. How can anyone have that? It's to sweet.

"Right" Percy said. "What she said." He told Mindy.

"Alright" Mindy said. "Anything else?"

"I'll get Mango Dragon fruit Lemonade" I told her.

"Alright" Mindy said once more. "That will be $17.45."

"I'll get it" Percy said.

"Percy" I reprimanded. "I'll do it."

He shook his head and gave the cashier twenty dollars.

"I said, I will" I said, while the cashier gave him his change back.

"Wise girl" Percy sighed. "It's okay."

I pouted at him. "No it's not."

"Here's your change" Mindy said. She handed it back to Percy, and he put that in his pocket.

"Thank you" I told Mindy, as Percy and I left to go find a table.

Once we sat down, we saw a couple come in.

"Keefe will you be quiet" the girl said. She has golden blonde hair, warm brown eyes with golden specks in them. She's wearing a red dress with golden mascara. Either way she's very beautiful and striking. She's like a model. (I know Sophie doesn't like dresses or makeup but Keefe and her are out.)