Carmelo Joes Diaz and Ruby Marrie Jones

Thank you to CJ982410 for requesting these two characters.

And thank you for over 2,000 views!!!

Carmelo POV:

Hi my name is Carmelo Joes Diaz. I have blonde hair, light green eyes, and I have freckles also.

I have a girlfriend too. Ruby Marie Jones is her name.

We're both dorks and love to read.

We have the same friend also. Annabeth Chase. The hottest girl in school. All the boy have crushes on her, but she rejects all of them.

I don't like her because I love my girlfriend.

So we're her best friends. We're her friends because she also reads books and popular queen bees sometimes call her a nerd.

There are rumors that Annabeth only became friends with us because she's lonely and doesn't have friends of her own.

But she told us that, that's not true. Whenever she goes to camp, she tells us she has friends and they sound like her family.

She told us she had a boyfriend and we believe her, unlike everyone else in this school. We have never seen him before, but the way Annabeth talks about him, she has this dreamy look in her eyes.

Right now I'm in Biology. I kind of like it, but it gets hard at times.

Annabeth is in my class. But Ruby is not.

I don't know how Annabeth is that smart. But it's really okay. I'm not saying anything. She's my best friend.

The bell rang and we got out of the room. Annabeth and I met up by the doors.

"Hey" Annabeth said. She has blonde hair, grey swirling eyes, a fair toned skin color, and is muscular.

"Hi" I said.

We talked a bit more, for like two minutes.

"I'll see you at lunch" Annabeth said. "I have Greek."

"See you" I said. "Tell Ruby I said hi."

"Okay" she said, going left.

Well right now I have Algebra 2.

Ruby POV:

Hi my name is Ruby Marie Jones. I have red flowing hair, green eyes(she's not Rachel. Sorry.) and I'm tanned. Like when-you-sit in-the-sun-to-much tan.

I'm a huge dork, along with my boyfriend, Carmelo.

I think he told you about himself right?

Well right now, I'm in Greek. And my best friend Annabeth is here with me.

"Now your going to find a partner and tell each other which Greek god or goddess is your favorite and why" my Greek teacher said.

Everyone got out of their seats and picked a partner. I chose Annabeth, of course.

"So which one is your favorite?" she asked.

"
Apollo because I like poetry" I said.

"Good choice" she laughed.

"What's yours?" I asked.

"Athena because she's wise and smart" she said.

"Just like you?" I asked.

"Yup" she said, happily. Was telling me something else? Why else would she like the goddess Athena?

The bell rang a few minutes and we both got out of the classroom.