A Normal School Day

Another school one shot.

Percy POV:

There is twelve minutes to lunch.

Right now I have Algebra with Piper.

She's sitting next to me, occasionally helping me. I think if she wasn't in my class, I would fail.

In all my classes I, at least, have some of my friends. I have Annabeth, my girlfriend, in all my classes except math.

Hardest subject without her.

"How many minutes now?" I whispered to Piper. I had asked this almost four times already.

"Percy" Piper hissed-whispered. "There is still eleven minutes. Stop asking and it'll go fast."

I groaned internally and looked at her.

I shifted in my seat because I was tired. Stupid ADHD.

"What is he even saying?" I asked Piper, quietly. "Or writing?"

We're writing notes. Like who writes notes in math. That's supposed to be an English thing.

"Here" Piper gave me her paper when the teacher stopped writing. "I think I messed up some words but it's mostly right."

I shrugged and quickly copied what she wrote. I don't care if it's wrong.

"Your hand writing is so good" I told Piper.

"Thanks" she scowled. "It's bad though."

"Eh" I said. "You should see mine."

"Unfortunately I have" Piper said. I silently laughed at her. "Now hurry up."

"Okay" I said. "I can't make out the letters."

I finished in the next the 2 minutes and gave Piper the paper back.

"Alright, you can pack up" my teacher said, once there was two minutes of class left.

Everyone in the room started putting everything away in their backpacks. The sounds of shuffling echoed around the room.

"Finally" I sighed.

"You want to see Annabeth" Piper guessed.

"No I want to see a fish" I said sarcastically. "Of course I want to see her."

She looked at me with a glare. "Sorry" I said.

The bell finally rang and I was almost the first one out the door with Piper. We walked to the usual spot where we sit and eat food.

Piper and I talked and laughed the whole way there.

When we reached the spot, and Annabeth saw me, her eyes lit up. "Seaweed Brain" she said and ran up to me.

"Hey Wise girl" I said and gave her a kiss, pulling away quickly.

I put a hand on her waist and went back to Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Hazel, and Frank.

"Where are Nico and Will?" Hazel asked.

Piper smiled. "Making out."

We all turned to look at her. "I'm not joking. They're right over there." She nudged her head towards them.

I looked at them and laughed. They were in the middle of French kiss.

"Watch this" I smirked.

"Don't" Annabeth warned.

I snapped my fingers and water dropped on them.

Leo and I laughed at look of horror on Nico and Will's face.