As the Kids Grows Older: Part 1

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I was so busy last week.

I also can't believe Christmas and New Years is also so close. This year went by so fast.

"Push Annabeth" the nurse shouted.

"I am" Annabeth shouted. "I can't do it." Tears were streaming down her face.

"Wise girl you got this" Percy said, squeezing her hand. "I know you can do it."

"Ah" Annabeth screamed as she pushed.

Then little cries were heard throughout the room.

"You did it" the Nurse breathed. "Congratulations on your new baby girl." The Nurse wrapped a pink blanket around the baby girl and gave it Annabeth.

Annabeth sniffled as she smiled down to her baby.

"Thank you, Wise girl" Percy said with tears in his eyes.

"We had her together, Percy" Annabeth said, and leant up to kiss him.

Then a doctor came up to them. "What's your child's name?"

Percy looked down to Annabeth and nodded.

"Zoe Bianca Jackson" she said.

"Thank you. Congrats" he said and left.

"You want to hold her?" Annabeth asked Percy.

"Of course" he said. Annabeth handed little Zoe to her father.

"Hi my little Zoe, I will protect you from anything that comes in your way" Percy whispered to her. "I love you."

Annabeth smiled warmly at them.

Zoe had black hair already on her head. She looked like Annabeth with her nose, jawline, and mouth.

But the rest was Percy.

"She opened her eyes, Annabeth" Percy said.

"What color?" She asked.

"Grey" he said. "Like her momma's." Percy handed Zoe back to Annabeth.

"There's specks of sea green in her eyes, also" she said.

Zoe was born on June 8th, 2018. I'm going by our years. Right now Annabeth and Percy just turned thirty so.

1 Month later.

Little Zoe was in her crib then started crying.

"What is it now, baby?" Annabeth asked and lifted Zoe out. "Did you fill your diapers again?" (Don't judge. I'm not a mom and don't plan on becoming one yet.)

Annabeth went to Zoe's changing table and changed her diaper.

"Eww, what's this smell baby?" Annabeth asked scrunching her nose. She threw the diaper away and cleaned her up. Then she put a different diaper on. "There we go. Good as new, baby."

Percy is at work, even though he didn't want to leave his wife with their daughter alone.

Zoe put a fist to her mouth. "Yes, yes. I know, baby" Annabeth said.

2 Months later.

"Annabeth" Percy called from the living room. She was in the kitchen.

"Yes?"

"Zoe's smiling" Percy said.

"What? Really?" She came into the living room and saw Zoe smiling up to Percy. "Oh my gods, my little baby is growing up."

"Smile again, Zo" Percy said.

She smiled and moved her legs around the air.

"That's my little Zo bear" Percy said.