Heartbroken

Two publishes in one day. Amazing. But seriously, I had time to do it.

This has nothing to do with Percabeth. They don't break up or anything. It's still a Percabeth One shot though.

Annabeth POV:

Percy just went to pick up Luke and Silena up from middle school. Zoe comes by herself because she's in high school already and has a car.

Luke and Silena both come out at 3:00 and Zoe comes out at 3:30. Zoe's already in 11th grade and she'll be going to college in 2 years. She's growing up to fast.

"Were home" a voice sang from the doorway.

"Over here" I said.

Percy, Luke and Silena came into the living and put down their backpacks on the floor.

"How was school?" I asked, getting up from the couch.

"Boring" Luke said under his breath.

"Come on" Silena said. "It's not that boring."

"Your in 7th grade" Luke said. "8th grade is harder." Luke is just like Percy in the school situation.

"I think it's the same" Silena said.

"School is school" I said. "Just look at your father, he passed."

"I didn't even go to middle school though" Percy whispered to me.

I laughed. "It's fine. He passed high school."

"Didn't you blow up a high school?" Silena asked Percy.

Percy smiled. "Yup. Not my fault though."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to start homework" Silena said.

"Already" Luke groaned. "It's past 6 minutes since we got home."

"So?" Silena asked. Silena is much like me, but has severe ADHD. "I need to start now. Not later." With that she went to her room and closed the door.

"Why do we have to do homework?" Luke asked.

"It's good education" I said, while picking up their backpacks. "You need to learn to get into college."

"What if I don't want to go to college?" Luke asked.

I glared at him. "Young man you are going to college" I said. "If you want a good job you need to go."

"Fine" he huffed.

I heard the front door open and then heard it slam closed. I flinched because of it.

Zoe pushed past me, dropping her backpack on the way, tears streaming down her face.

"What happened?" I asked her.

Her crying turned into heavy sobs as she stopped walking and turned to us.

"Jake broke up with me" Zoe said.

"What?" Percy asked, turning into protective dad mode. "Why?"

"I was looking for him in the hallways and then I saw him making out with another girl" Zoe cried.

"Shh, it's okay" I said, embracing her.

"I'm going to his house, right now" Percy said.

"Dad no" Zoe said. "It's okay. Please don't be protective."

"Then I'll go" Luke said. "Nobody hurts my sister like that, and gets away with it."

"Luke" Zoe said. "Stop."