── Introduction ──

── 𝓦𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧.

Eren Jaeger, age twenty-one, is a second year at Sina University. Before, he went to Attack Junior High and had a good life going for him: he had a beautiful girlfriend, was on the road to success with his band, got accepted into the most prestigious college, and had a fantastic support system. He earned a lot of money over the short albums with his band, planning to put it to good use with his girlfriend. But—happiness doesn't last long.

After a tragic accident that changed his life, he thought he lost the girl he loved so dearly, thanks to his older brother. But—he was only fooled. She was taken away from him by his rival, Levi Ackerman. Instead of being hostile and reckless, he patiently waits and tries to remind her of what they were—slowly becoming friends and lovers again. Join Eren Jaeger, my OC Kiaran Shinjo, and Levi Ackerman in this wild ride of a love triangle. Who will be the one to win? Ready to jump into the book? Let's begin.

New Additional Characters

The Shinjo Family
(Modern Backstory)

Nathaniel Shinjo. . .A public figure of his country of Himioshio, when things went south, causing them to flee—they turned to their allies in the neighboring region Paradis. Having to start over was not easy after losing his sons, but he had to for his wife and daughter. He joined the scouting police accompanied by his best friend and brother, Erwin Smith, as they bonded over time. He entrusted that if anything were to happen to him or his wife to take in his daughter, which is what happened when he died in the line of duty followed by his wife.

Terissa Shinjo. . .The wife of Nathaniel Shinjo was his right-hand woman and always advised the right thing for the people of their country. When they lost their home, they fled to Paradis, their allied country. Only then would they start life over and do things to move forward. In her time, she worked in a small music shop, which her daughter loved, and tried her best to support her family in their small business. But sadly, one day a drive-by shooting from some assassins from Marley took her life while she protected her daughter.

Kiaran Shinjo. . .The daughter of Nathaniel and Terrisa Shinjo, she was brought up in a wealthy family along with her five older brothers. Their family was often targeted since they were national figures in their small country. When her attackers were successful, they killed off her brothers, and she escaped with her parents. Starting over wasn't easy as she was traumatized most of her childhood. Her parents worked hard to provide her a better lifestyle, and she discovered her passion for music, which eased her a bit. But later on, both her parents would have died in the line of duty or be killed before her very eyes. Growing up into a teenager, she did therapy as much as she could and had a relationship of seven years with Levi Ackerman. Later on, she would slip up into her drinking and drug habits to try and cope with the loss of her parents.

In the Modern Attack on Titan Universe. . . The Shinjo family was a wealthy family with many allies, and their Island is a new foreign country worldwide that can be reached by plane. They are not royalty but are rather famous. Their deaths were related to murder by people who disliked them.

Erwin took Kiaran in as her father requested. He was getting coffee one day with his co-workers when a drive-by shooting broke out. When he saw Kiaran crying over her dead mother, he rushed in to save her. He was skeptical about raising a child given his living situation but decided to take her in as her dying father asked.

She was brought up quiet and non-verbal but still was grateful for everything he did for her. In return, she became the woman of his house, cooking, cleaning, and much more. Until her teenage years, when Erwin had been accustomed to late-night drinking, she finally had her first conversation with him, stating he shouldn't drink his sorrows away because he was a good father, something Erwin believed he wasn't since she was so quiet. She was also raised by him, Nile and Pixis who at the time all worked as businessmen later going into the education field.

Kiaran, is a girl with brunette blonde hair. She has icy crystal blue eyes and a distinct look that makes her unique from other girls. She has a soft alternative aesthetic from her clothes and certain items that she carries. She also writes her own songs, plays instruments and started the band known as, The Titan Slayers. To resemble the Titan bullies who garfietti the walls of their school. She also is leader of the scouting club since Levi stepped down.

She is friends with her Seniors, Levi, Hanji and Mike. Followed by anyone else in the scouts. She was also involved in a relationship with Levi but later broke up due to their differences and her drinking habits. But overall, after her rehab she tries to become a better person going into her new highschool.

─── DISCLAIMER, the author does NOT own the Attack on Titan anime. But all characters listed for this book belong to the author. ©Lvdymontague2024

── WARNING, this book contains the following that may not be suitable for all ages so readers' discretion is advised. SEXUAL THEMES, STRONG VIOLENCE, USAGE OF DRUGS/LIQIOR, BULLYING AND ETC.

SUGGESTED READING PREFERENCE, PAGING. edited as of 01/01/24 for better reading experience.

— ONE LAST DISCLAIMER THE MUSIC/LYRICS USED FOR THIS BOOK THEY ALL BELONG TO ORIGINAL ARTIST!!

This book was heavily inspired from simp4eren , "For Me" and the HBO's MAX Euprohia Series. Please check out the author's book!! And don't forget to leave votes/comments!!

Lvdymontague
Vote/Comment/Share!!