Announcement: New story!!!!

It's me, hi!! Long time, no see. 

Christmas is arriving shortly and I hope you have gotten some holiday spirit. For me, living in Northern Sweden, we have tons of snow and my spirit is on top!! 

After watching A Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes in November I fell right back into my fangirl era, eager to write. And the witch inside of me never really got over Hogwarts Legacy, Sebastian, Ominis and all the other characters we grew to love, so I found myself desperate to write more about them. I know the hype for this fandom has faded with time, but I'm posting this for those who still have interest in reading Sebastian-fanfics. 

So with that being said, I'm publishing a new story in a couple of days. It is inspired by Hogwarts Legacy, the Harry Potter books and original The Hunger Games-trilogy. The story takes place during 7th year, where Y/n is a student from Beauxbatons getting chosen to compete in the Triwizard Tournament. And of course, Sebastian Sallow is chosen too. The two of them start off disliking each other, but they find themselves in a situation where they can work together. Help each other. I don't want to spill too much before I publish it to you, but the tropes are fake dating and sunshine x grumpy(something I love to read and I am having the best time ever writing it as we speak). 

Some of you may recognize parts of it from the story I started writing this spring, but then removed because of too many unexpected events in my life. I simply didn't have time, or make time, to carry on with the story. But I will re-use some parts(and rewrite, of course) that I was really happy with, so don't be disappointed if you feel as if you have read it already. 

With that said, keep your eyes open and I will publish it in a few days. I will publish the first 5 chapters with the release of it, because chapter 5 is where you really start to get a feeling about where the story is headed

For now, I just want to wish you happy holidays and a great end to 2023. Thank you to all of you who read and supported for the hope of it all. You really helped me bring back my passion for writing. I wish you all the best ♡