ch. 55

During the investigation, Ji Ming took all the blame alone and sacrificed himself to get Ji Hanmo out.

It rained heavily on the day he left the detention center, and Ji Hanmo walked out of the iron gate alone. Lin Su stood in the rain holding a long-handled black umbrella, looking sad and graceful.

"Hammer, don't be too sad." Seeing him come out, Lin Su ran over to hold an umbrella for him and consoled him, "It's just fine that you are fine. If we continue to work hard, we will be able to rescue dad."

Ji Hanmo turned to look at him mechanically and slowly said three words: "It's all your fault."

Lin Su was stunned for a moment, then slapped his arm as a joke: "What did you say? I would be angry even if you made such a joke."

"It's no joke," Ji Hanmo looked down at him, "If you hadn't been clamoring to acquire a decadent company, if you hadn't encouraged me to cross over into the film industry, and if you hadn't become my fiancée, I wouldn't have ended up like this. "

These words were like a sentence, sending Lin Su into hell instantly.

Lin Su stood there with a pale face, and his lips were pale and trembling: "You, you think this is all my problem?"

Ji Hanmo didn't answer, but walked past him and walked straight into the car.

The black car cut through the rain and drove away from the detention center, leaving Lin Su standing alone with an umbrella. The water splash wet his trousers, and his finger bones were bulging in the cold rain and turned pale.

No, that's not the case.

Ji Hanmo dotes on him the most, and he is a gentleman and reliable person. It is impossible to put the responsibility on an innocent person like him.

He must have been in a bad mood when he came out, so he lost his temper for a moment.

Lin Su pursed her lips and emphasized Ji Hanmo's love for him over and over again in her heart. She also warned herself countless times that Ji Hanmo was excellent and he could definitely make a comeback. He just lacks an opportunity.

Lin Su began to travel around to attract investment for Ji Hanmo's Xihe Automobile.

Unfortunately, the whole country knew about the plagiarism scandal of Xihe Automobile and rejected him time and time again.

Lin Su was desperate and finally had to ask Lin Zheng for help: "Brother, I beg you! He is my fiancé, please come forward and help him!"

Lin Zhengzheng was worried about the development of the new area. Although Lin won the new area development project, he still had to complete the demolition and shantytown renovation projects.

He had a headache after being tortured by those tough households. He finally went home to rest for a day, but was questioned by Lin Su again.

Lin Zheng rubbed his eyebrows and said patiently: "It's not that I don't want to help you, it's just that Xihe Automobile is at the end of its rope. No matter how much we invest, it will only increase the sunk cost."

Section 96

"But he is my fiancé, do you just ignore him like this?" Lin Su held his arm tightly and said indulgently and willfully, "Brother, I know you are the best and you love me the most. Can you help me?" Help me! As long as Hammer makes a comeback this time, I will ask him to return all the money to you! No, I will ask him to share your Xihe Automobile stocks. If our two companies cooperate, it will definitely get better and better!"

Looking at Lin Su rolling around in front of him, Lin Zheng's eyes grew colder.

I don't know when, the cute and caring younger brother turned into a pampered and willful waste. I don't know the sufferings in the world, only I want what I want.