ch. 12

Before leaving the country, Dan Buliu went to the hospital to meet with Yun Yun.

Xie Yun suffers from congenital heart disease. Due to the complexity of his condition, surgery has not been possible so far.

Section 16

After seeing Decai Yun last time, he had been searching for doctors who could perform surgeries, and finally learned that a cardiac surgeon in France had a successful case. This is one of the reasons why he agreed to take the twins to Fashion Week.

This meeting was still unfamiliar and polite. One brother and sister were busy and cold, the other cautious. They didn't look like brothers and sisters, but more like two unrelated strangers.

Denbuliu did not explore the abnormality of the other party's attitude. After all, he had no feelings for this nominal sister. At best, he only had a sense of responsibility.

"I'm leaving first," Danbuliu stood up and added before leaving, "I'm going abroad next week and my return date is uncertain. I can't come see you."

Caiyun kept his head lowered, seeming to be completely immersed in his own world. It was only before he left in vain that the beautiful girl suddenly raised her head and called him brother in a panic.

Denbuliu stopped and said, "Is there anything else?"

"It's just..." The girl fiddled with the sheets with her hands and asked with some worry, "Are you Hui Ji's manager now?"

Danbuliu had never discussed work in front of her, but he was not surprised: "I am."

"But I remember that you were Lin Su's agent before," Decayin blinked, seemingly curious, "Why don't you continue to be Lin Su's agent?"

"We have different ideas, so we didn't continue to cooperate," Denbuliu asked him after he finished speaking, "Are you a Lin Su fan?"

This was the only reason he could guess why his sister cared about his work.

"That's not true." Decayin shook his head, a little anxious.

She wanted to reveal what she knew to her brother, but she couldn't find the right words.

She can't just say that she is actually not your sister Caiyun, but Caiyin from another world, and you are both living in a book. The protagonist of this book is Lin Su, and both Dan Buliu and Hui Ji are villains, destined to be cannon fodder, and only by hugging Lin Su's thighs can they live a good life.

"I'm just a little curious," Cai Yin calmed down and asked another question, "Why do you want to be Hui Ji's manager?"

"Why do you ask?" Denbuliu lowered his eyes and glanced at her.

Decai Yin's back instantly felt numb, as if her inner thoughts had been read through. She hurriedly squeezed out a smile: "I just find it strange. After all, Lin Su has a good family and is very popular. It stands to reason that I can be his manager." It should be more promising."

Decan Bu Liu: "Don't worry, I have my own plan."

"Oh." Decayin nodded, really not knowing what to say.

In fact, she also struggled with whether to draw a clear line with this cannon fodder brother and embrace the protagonist's lap. They don't have much of a family relationship anyway. Moreover, it is written very clearly in the book that in the end, she fell into despair and committed suicide. Her sister did not describe it, but thinking about it, there was no happy ending.

But Decayin remembered that the attending doctor told her that her brother was going to help her find a cardiac surgeon for surgery.

People's hearts are made of flesh, and since the other person is so kind to her, she naturally can't remain indifferent.