ch. 50

After hanging up the phone, Lu Buliu sat on the sofa and waited for Hui Ji to come back. He wasn't too worried. He had already told Hui Ji the cause and effect, and believed that he could handle everything outside on his own.

However, Denbuliu never expected that not long after, another woman entered the room.

She walked to the bed cautiously, but was suddenly startled when she saw the empty bed--

Immediately afterwards, before she could react, she was subdued by Denbuliu from behind.

The woman had some skills and fought him back and forth several times while wearing high heels. It took some effort for Denbuliu to subdue her. The woman opened her mouth to scream, but was covered by Denbuliu.

The man pushed her against the wall with one hand and said coldly: "Who are you? Who let you in?!"

The woman's mouth was covered, but her eyes were wide open.

Denbuliu slightly let go of his hand.

"Aren't you Ji Ji?" The other party slapped him down and shouted loudly, "Who are you? Why are you here? Uh-huh..."

Danbuliu grabbed an apple and stuffed it into her mouth. The woman's mouth was wide open, but she couldn't scream at all.

Danbuliu took off his tie and tied her hands and feet. When she could no longer resist, he asked coldly: "I'm not patient enough, so I'll ask you one last time: Who are you? Who did you get the room card from? And from whom did you get the room card?" Why are you in this room?"

The woman said nothing, only stared at him angrily with her eyes.

"Don't tell me?" Denbuliu grabbed her and pushed her against the edge of the terrace, with a stern face, "If I let go now, you will have no choice but to tell her in the sea."

The woman stepped on the railing with high heels, and beneath her feet was the dark sea, like a bottomless abyss.

"Woooooo... no no no," the woman shook her head in horror, "Wo said... Wo said...!"

Only then did Danbuliu let go and carry her back to the room again.

The woman slumped down on the carpet. She was wearing very little, but she was blown by the cold wind outside the door just now. Her lips were turned white by the cold, and her body was trembling.

Daibuliu sat on the sofa with his legs crossed and asked condescendingly: "Who sent you here?"

The woman shook her head with an expression of fear and uneasiness: "I don't know either. We all contacted each other online. He gave me a sum of money and asked me to come to this room at this time."

With a sullen face, he grabbed her arm and pushed her out.

This time he showed no mercy. Most of the woman's body fell into the air, and she would fall into the sea if she moved even a little.

"What are you doing?!" The woman was almost frightened out of her wits and screamed, "I've obviously already said it!!"

Dabuliu pinched the back of her neck and said with a bad look, "Because you are lying."

"I didn't!" The woman burst into tears and shook her head with despair on her face, "I really don't know, I have already said everything I should say. Please let me go..."

Decanbuliu: "Since you are communicating online, who gave you the room card?"

The woman paused and then said, "I don't know, a waiter secretly handed it to me."

Decan Buliu: "Then how do you know that the target this time is Hui Ji?"

The woman insisted: "That person on the Internet told me!"