ch. 1

At the end of the second episode of the "JUST ME" talent show, it was originally a behind-the-scenes video of the 100 participating boys, but it was temporarily replaced by a contestant's personal live broadcast.

On the stage, a slender boy wearing a white T-shirt whispered softly to the audience: "I'm sorry to meet you in this way. It's really because I have something that I have to take this opportunity to tell you. clarify."

Before he finished speaking, his tone was choked with sobs, and his eyes turned red, as if he was going to cry next moment.

This scene made countless female fans blush.

"It's okay, come on Susu! We will always support you!"

"Yes, Susu, don't be afraid, stand up bravely!"

"It's not your fault, it's your agent who is too bad! We are going to expose all his conspiracy today!"

...

"Go in and tell the truth!"

As soon as he came to his senses, he was suddenly pushed hard in the back. From the time he was born until now, no one has dared to be so disrespectful to him. When he was about to scold him, the door was already closed. He turned around, and a white light suddenly flashed before his eyes.

Ordinary people suddenly facing the spotlight will inevitably show some inappropriate embarrassment.

But decadence is different.

He was born into a wealthy family and has lived among the stars and the moon since he was a child. After starting the business, it became an instant success and was sought after by countless media and entrepreneurs. At the age of 28, he appeared on the Forbes list of the world's richest people, sweeping through major newspapers and media around the world, and his appearance was comparable to that of a celebrity.

This made him accustomed to being stared at. He quickly adjusted his gaze and took stock of his surroundings.

At first, he thought these lights came from the media. After all, he suddenly suffered a car accident, and it was natural for the company and the media to panic. But when he saw the surrounding environment clearly, he quickly rejected this conjecture.

Under the stage were pairs of indignant eyes. The young men and women showed undisguised hostility in their eyes, as if they were their father-killing enemies.

"Dean Buliu! You black-hearted manager!" A stern male voice came from below the stage. Before Deni Buliu could see the person clearly, an unknown object approaching rapidly appeared in his eyes - someone threw it at him. eggs.

Countless people were waiting for him to make a fool of himself, but he caught the egg nimbly and threw it back.

With a "pop" sound, the egg hit the young man's face accurately. The sticky liquid flowed through his eyes and lips, and the foul smell spread in the air.

Silence, deathly silence.

After a full five seconds, the man shouted angrily: "Deanbuliu! How dare you hit me with an egg?!"

Denbuliu glanced at him with lowered eyes, his eyes were as arrogant as if he was looking at an insect: "Did I hit you?"

"You still dare to quibble?" The man wiped his face and almost vomited due to the sticky rotten eggs. He suppressed his nausea and replied, "If you didn't hit me, what was on my face?"

"I'm just returning the eggs I picked up to you," Danbuliu straightened his crooked sleeves, his expression unchanged, "Isn't it because you didn't pick them up properly that this resulted in such a consequence?"