ch. 45

There is a stretched Rolls-Royce parked in front of the company. Look at the door. The traffic was so congested that it seemed like the car had been parked for a long time.

Hui Ji wore a mask and passed the car without looking back.

At this moment, a driver in uniform and white gloves got out of the car and respectfully opened the door for him: "Master, I am waiting for you in the car."

After seeing the person in the back seat clearly, the smile on Hui Ji's face disappeared.

Ji Zhang sat in the back seat of the car and announced in a drawl: "I will take you back to my old house for dinner and formally introduce you to grandpa."

Hui Ji stopped but didn't get in the car.

"Don't be nervous, it's just a simple meeting today. When your grandfather turns 70, I will officially announce your identity to the public." Ji Zhang looked at the child who looked very much like him, and slowed down his voice, "I am your grandpa." Since I have no children, you will be my only heir from now on."

Hui Ji frowned and got into his car, but still didn't speak.

Ji Zhang intended to cultivate a relationship with him and deliberately found a topic: "How many years do you have left in your contract with the company?"

"Five years." Hui Ji said casually.

"So long?" Ji Zhang was a little dissatisfied, but quickly changed his words, "But this is not a big deal. When Hammer acquires Stardust Entertainment, I will ask him to terminate your contract. With such a strange style, A bad company will only lower your grade if you don't get involved."

"Are you done?" Hui Ji was impatient, "You're blocking other people's way."

Ji Zhang then stopped talking and raised his hand to ask the driver to drive away.

Hui Ji turned his face to the window and smelled the high-end aromatherapy in the carriage, feeling so sick that he wanted to vomit.

The news of the acquisition of Stardust Entertainment is still spreading. Fans of the twins and Hui Ji are asking about the specific situation. Their contracts have finally been stabilized, and fans don't want them to be tormented anymore.

In addition, Danbuliu also received many inquiries from partners. Xu Zhiyi and Xu Yan and his son successively extended olive branches to him.

Xu Zhiyi was more tactful and just asked him: "Xiao Cai, do you still need investment in your movie? I have some spare money here."

Xu Yan was more direct and said immediately: "I heard that your company has some problems. If you want to change your career, Qianli Automobile welcomes you at any time."

Decanbuliu expressed his gratitude and declined in turn, and promised that changes in the company would not affect the filming of the film. The two stopped insisting and just said that if you have any questions, you can come to them anytime.

Within the company, much more action is required.

Ji Hanmo's attack was so menacing that many unsuspecting employees became nervous, and some even looked forward to being acquired so that they could rest against a big tree to enjoy the shade.

When Decanbuliu restructured Youyou Entertainment, it had already eliminated a group of employees who were obviously unreliable, but some of them were hidden deeper and could not be seen for the time being. Taking advantage of this acquisition, he dug out several more wormy executives.

There is no omission in the calculation, and everything is proceeding step by step. Only one thing was beyond his expectation.

Just when the company was about to be acquired, Hui Ji was exposed to a negative news. noodle. remove. interest.