ch. 9

In the next few days, Jiang Yitian was absent from training several times. Even when he came occasionally, he had a bad attitude and was passive and slow in his work. Others in the team gradually began to complain.

"What's going on with Jiang Yitian? Why is he absent every day? Doesn't he want to debut?"

"Don't look at him taking advantage of it now. I heard he is practicing secretly in Lin Su's dance studio."

"Ah? Why?"

"Why else? I want to hug Lin Su's thigh! As soon as Lin Su's identity was announced, it stuck to her like a piece of dog skin plaster..."

"That's outrageous. Lin Su can't lead him to debut, so why not practice hard by yourself..."

"Are you done?" A cold voice interrupted their conversation, and Jiang Yitian appeared behind them at some point, "Even if I have less time to practice, I am still better than you C, D, and E-level people. Good performance."

Section 13

"Isn't it boring to say this?" Someone was unconvinced and retorted, "Levels are all fluid. Who knows what level you will be rated next?"

"That's right," Jiang Yitian looked at Hui Ji in front of him and pointedly said, "Next time I'm rated, I won't be at this level..."

"No chatting," Hui Ji walked over and said coldly, "Continue training, we will move together in the last hour."

"OK!"

"Know it!"

The rest of the team members responded in succession.

He knows how to put on a show, he's just a team leader, he really thinks of himself as a leader.

Jiang Yitian rolled his eyes and forcibly suppressed his displeasure. You, the captain, won't be cool for much longer.

During this rehearsal, Jiang Yi became serious for the first time. However, during the final move, he repeatedly collided with his teammates and competed for position.

The kid who was robbed of his seat had a soft temper and did not dare to say anything when being bullied.

Hui Ji had warned him several times with his eyes before, but he didn't expect that the other party was getting more and more aggressive. Hui Ji's face darkened and he said coldly: "Jiang Yitian, isn't such a wide place enough for you to jump? You still have to steal your teammates. s position?"

"I move normally, and you all have to say that I'm grabbing my position," Jiang Yitian sneered, and immediately waved his hand away, "Anyway, you can't stand me, so I won't practice anymore, and I'll leave the venue to you."

"Captain," the kid pulled Hui Ji's clothes and shook his head, "It doesn't matter to me. If you really can't, please change my position with him..."

Hui Ji pushed the child's hand away and asked in a serious tone: "Jiang Yitian, I will give you one last chance to come back for training."

Jiang Yitian grinned and said, "What if I don't come back?"

Hui Ji seemed to be irritated. He raised his hand and grabbed Jiang Yitian's collar and said coldly: "If you don't want to train, get out of here. Don't damage my team."

"What, the captain wants to hit someone?" Jiang Yitian grabbed Hui Ji's wrist, his eyes full of provocation, "My beloved captain, are you going to hit me?"

"You——" Hui Ji clenched his right hand into a fist and raised it high.

"Captain, Brother Ji, calm down!"