ch. 43

After what happened last night, Decan Buliu never wanted to see Hui Ji again in his life.

The next morning, he deliberately avoided Hui Ji and checked out early. He went through all the procedures alone, but unexpectedly received a call from the hotel at the airport.

The other party said that there was a pillow missing in the room and asked him if he knew where it was. If he didn't know, the money would need to be deducted from his deposit.

Throw pillow?

I was stunned for a moment, and the memory of last night quickly came back. The feeling of Hui Ji leaning down to kiss him, and the feeling of embarrassment when he hit him with a pillow...

"It's next door," Danbuliu said and shook his head, "No, I lost it. I'll pay for it at the original price."

"Ah? Is that so?" The staff was stunned for a moment, then nodded quickly, "Okay, then according to the order, we will deduct the corresponding fees from you..."

"No," at this moment, the door to the next door opened, and a lazy voice came through, "I have his pillow here."

staff member:"......?"

Decadent: "..."

Hui Ji: "We came together. He left the pillow in my room last night."

Decanbuliu couldn't listen anymore and hung up the phone with a sullen face.

It's all because he usually indulges Hui Ji too much, which makes him lawless in front of her.

There won't be a next time.

After returning to the company, Danbuliu quickly got into busy work. When he was about to get off work, he received Chi Luyang's investigation report.

Only then did Dan Buliu remember that he had indeed ordered Chi Luyang to do this last night. But now, it's no longer necessary.

He took the investigation report and put it in the drawer.

"Fortunately, you asked me to check." Chi Luyang did not leave immediately. He stood in front of Denbuliu and said with lingering fear, "I just discovered that the worker who installed the spotlights actually had something to do with the Ji family behind the scenes. relation."

"Ji family?" Danbuliu frowned slightly.

"Ahem, it's the Ji family, the richest man in the city," Chi Luyang cleared his throat and whispered, "The family of Lin Su's fiancé Ji Hanmo. If this is the case, will this matter have something to do with Lin Su? After all, he I hated Hui Ji so much before."

Lin Su did have a certain motive.

But they have been in a group for so long, and they would have taken action long ago. Why did they choose this time?

But this Ji Hanmo...

Decan Buliu suddenly remembered Hui Ji's uncomfortable expression when he met Ji Hanmo at the science and technology exhibition yesterday. At that time, he was busy talking about cooperation and did not delve into it, but now that he thinks about it, something is wrong.

Combined with Hui Ji's grandmother being followed and Hui Ji himself being persecuted...

A more reasonable speculation is that someone in the Ji family is aware of Hui Ji's identity and doesn't want him to recognize his relatives and go home.

Decai Buliu had no intention of getting involved in the struggle between wealthy families, so he asked Chi Luyang to keep the news secret and not to continue to interfere.

"Okay, I understand."

"Also," before Chi Luyang left, Denbuliu added, "send the investigation report to Hui Ji and don't mention me."