ch. 49

Zhou Jue's expression changed again and again, but in the end he said nothing and left with a lonely look.

Then he stood up straight and warned, "I won't do this next time."

Hui Ji said nothing, looking at him with a pair of dark eyes.

Decanbuliu straightened his tie and added coldly: "You'd better remember next time, I don't like being intimate in front of outsiders."

He doesn't like being intimate in front of outsiders.

Zhou Jue is an outsider, but he is not.

This realization made Hui Ji feel happy. He and Danbuliu walked out side by side. Looking at the empty corridor, he suddenly took out a room card and handed it over: "Go to my room tonight."

Decanbuliu raised his eyebrows meaningfully.

"Ahem, don't get it wrong," Hui Ji turned away and explained with some embarrassment, "The rooms for ordinary guests are small and at the bottom of the cabin. You are so delicate, I guess you must not be able to sleep well."

Dean Buliu's eyes suddenly became dangerous: "Am I squeamish?"

"It's not that I'm being squeamish," Hui Ji changed his words and added, "I just want to say that my room is big and the bed is soft, so you can sleep better, so don't be angry."

"Did I say I was angry?" Denbuliu took the room card from Hui Ji's hand.

Hui Ji raised his head in surprise, his eyes brightening instantly: "Then go in first and wait for me."

Decanbuliu held the room card and raised his eyes to look at him: "Do you have anything else?"

"Well, Ji Zhang is looking for me," Hui Ji said after walking Danbuliu to the door of his room, "It's not a big deal, I'll be right back."

Section 87

After Hui Ji finished speaking, he closed the door for him with his own hands and then disappeared out the door.

Hui Ji didn't lie. His room was very big, almost four times larger than the ordinary room downstairs. There is a large terrace in the living room with a 180-degree view of the sea.

Zabu Liu opened the door and walked onto the terrace. The cold wind mixed with snowflakes came and blew the curtains. Denbuliu took a deep breath, raised his feet and walked out.

The snow was falling harder and harder, and a thin layer of white velvet accumulated on the floor. As soon as your foot steps on it, it leaves a shoe print.

It was warm as spring in the cabin, but the sea breeze was really strong outside. Standing slumped on the balcony, my fingers became cold after a while.

He turned around to go back, but before he could open the door, the door to the room was suddenly opened.

Hui Ji is back so soon?

Before Decanbuliu could enter the house, soon, two black figures walked in from outside the door, dragging a girl in their hands.

Denbuliu's steps faltered and he quickly hid behind the curtain.

The girl seemed to be forced, her mouth was tied, her steps staggered, and she could only whimper.

The shadow left the person on the bed and left. Soon, the door was closed again, leaving only the tied girl in the room.

Only then did he enter the living room from the terrace.

The girl was wearing an exquisite evening dress and had a beautiful face. However, she was tied up at the moment and looked a little more embarrassed.