ch. 40

And compared to feelings, Decan Bu Liu has more important things to deal with right now.

Just before the final makeup photos were taken and the movie was about to start shooting, Li Zai suddenly told him that PsitM special effects studio, which they had previously agreed to cooperate with, had withdrawn their order.

Den Bu Liu: "Did you break the contract?"

"The contract hasn't been signed yet," Li Zai said angrily when talking about this, "I had reached an agreement with him a month ago. What they said at that time was that the studio owner could not sign the contract if he went abroad to study and had to wait for him to come back. That's fine. That's fine, we haven't decided on the starring role at that time anyway, so I just want to wait until someone comes back."

"It turned out that after waiting for almost a month, I asked and found out that their boss had come back a long time ago, but he kept putting off telling me. When I asked, they immediately told me that they would not take orders."

"Damn it, if you don't answer, tell me earlier! You have to ask me before you let me know. It's wasted so long on me!"

There is no shortage of such variables in the market. Before a contract is signed, no promises can be made.

Denbuliu wasn't too surprised, he just asked: "What's the reason?"

"It's even more irritating when I talk about this," Li Zai gulped down his saliva and continued cursing, "I only found out after asking about it, it was because they took a new order and said they gave us double the price. Double. What's the matter? We also gave you a lot, right? I don't know which project it is, so you have to fight with us!"

PsitM special effects is a leader in domestic special effects studios, and has even done post-production work for a series of Hollywood and other science fiction films.

Section 71

Of course, Denbuliu understands that you get what you pay for in special effects. When Li Zai was able to cooperate with them before, it was Denbuliu who spent real money on it.

One-third of their film investment is given to special effects companies, and the price is no lower than industry remuneration.

I just didn't expect that even though they were so sincere, the PsitM special effects still ruined the order.

"I've never seen someone slip away like this," Li Zai stamped his feet angrily, "No, I have to argue with them again."

"No need, it's just a waste of time," Denbuliu shook his head, "Just find another one."

"No need," Li Zai was stunned, thinking that Decai Buliu didn't know, and then explained, "PsitM special effects has studios in several cities in China, and the entire team has hundreds of people, and it is impossible to only take on one project. . Even if the local ones don't pick up the call, you can still find someone from out of town."

Denbuliu was noncommittal, but he didn't stop him anymore and just said: "You can try it."

As a result, Li called again that night.

"It's really outrageous. How come all the studios are full of orders? I asked several times and even offered to increase the price, but they refused to let go."

Decan Buliu is not surprised: "That's why I say it's a waste of time."

Li Zai was surprised: "How do you know?"

"It's counterintuitive to use double the market price to do special effects," said Denbuliu slowly, "so I checked the boss behind this order and found that it was the crew of Cyber ​​Nezha."