ch. 34

The company is gradually getting on the right track, but currently only relying on the twins and Hui Ji is still small. In the following days, Decan Buliu will focus on business development.

After learning the news, Pei Xiaqin immediately flipped through a bunch of scripts.

"When IP was hot, I bought a bunch of novel copyrights. I originally planned to make a few online dramas while it was hot, but then I got pregnant and was pushed out of the management team. The only online drama was taken over by Yong Baosheng, and then it was released. There is no idea of ​​turning it into a film or TV show."

Pei Xiaqin looked through the outline of the script and sighed: "You can pick and choose and see if there is anything that can be used, but most of them are probably text garbage."

Decanbuliu had the script sent to his office.

He didn't have high hopes at first. After all, with this kind of packaged copyright, the probability of encountering a high-quality product is only one in ten thousand. But I didn't expect that he actually discovered a wonderful story.

The name of the novel is a bit strange, called "Cyber ​​Dragon King". It is inspired by "The Romance of the Gods", but it is placed in the context of Chinese cyberpunk. The protagonist is the third prince of the Dragon King of the East China Sea, and tells his journey of revenge against Nezha and the heaven after being skinned and cramped by Nezha.

After reading the synopsis of the story, I spent another night reading the novel and felt that it had some value in adapting it.

Decai Buliu asked Chi Luyang to contact the author and invite him to revise the script as a screenwriter. But after three days of contact, Chi Luyang did not receive any reply.

"Did you change your number?" Chi Luyang was a little confused, "But you didn't change everything again, right? You can't contact me on your mobile phone, email, or social software."

Danbuliu took the information. The author's name is Shen Yu, from the Chinese Department of B University. He is 32 years old. The occupation in the introduction column is poet, writer, and screenwriter.

The one-inch photo showed a young man with short hair, good features, thin-rimmed glasses, and a hint of bitterness in his delicacy.

Decanbuliu: "Where's the contact address?"

"Well, it's at No. 128 Binhai New Village..." Chi Luyang entered the address on the map and was surprised to find, "It's nearby. It only takes half an hour to drive there!"

At this time, Dan Buliu had just finished negotiating an endorsement deal with Hui Ji on the boat and was now returning to the city from the dock.

He glanced at the street scene passing by outside the window and said, "Then go to his house and have a look."

The driver changed his route to Binhai New Village, which is a piece of land classified as a new development zone in the city. Although it has been classified as a development zone, the demolition has not yet been carried out, and the whole village has an air of poverty and dilapidation.

The villages are all self-built houses, and the roads are narrow and small. They are full of parked motorcycles and tricycles. Cars cannot drive in. Dai Buliu had to ask the driver to park the car at the entrance of the village and walk into the village.

Different from those aging villages, there are quite a lot of young people in this village. They stand in groups on the roadside, wearing slippers and holding cigarettes, looking at them as they enter the village without restraint.

Chi Luyang felt uncomfortable and couldn't help but shrink his neck: "Is it my imagination? Why do I feel that this village is so weird?"

"Don't be afraid, boss." The driver is a veteran with a strong personality. He was recently recruited by Danbuliu as a driver and bodyguard. This man is honest and loyal. When he heard what he said, he immediately puffed up his thick chest and stood in front of decadence.