ch. 32

The company's transformation is still going on. Although Yong Baosheng and Li Yi are in jail, they have left the company in a state of disarray. They are facing a mess and have to deal with various investigations.

He cut off the draft department, which was making a lot of money, and fired those employees who encouraged unhealthy tendencies. In the end, only Hui Ji and the twins were the only ones who could make money.

Fortunately, Hui Ji's popularity is steadily rising, and various endorsements and invitations are coming to her. The business level of the twins is stable, and they have just received a fairy tale drama, which can barely support the company's operations.

After being idle for many days, I finally got the work done, but unexpectedly, I had a physical problem.

Recently, he had difficulty getting out of bed. After getting up with perseverance, he was in low spirits. He yawned and walked into the bathroom with squinted eyes.

Seeing Hui Ji standing in front of the mirror, Danbuliu was obviously stunned for a moment: "Why did you get up so early today?"

Since the twins moved into his house, Decanbuliu moved to Huiji's place. Although the twins had moved away a long time ago, he hadn't moved yet. Not only did he not move, he occupied Hui Ji's master bedroom and entered the room openly and openly.

"Have you forgotten?" The boy wiped the foam from his mouth and said calmly, "There is an advertisement in the group today."

Decanbuliu was silent for two seconds, and finally reacted: "You are right, I want to accompany you to shoot the commercial."

Why does a person who is usually so shrewd look so dull now? Hui Ji glanced at him suspiciously and asked curiously: "What's wrong with you?"

"It's okay," Danbuliu rubbed his swollen head and shook his head, "Maybe it's because of lack of sleep."

Based on Denbuliu's recent work, Hui Ji probably guessed the cause and effect, and couldn't help but feel a little distressed: "Otherwise, you can rest at home today."

"No, this is my job." Denbuliu shook his head and put the toothpaste into his mouth.

I don't know why, but I feel really sleepy today.

Still very hot.

Could it be that your body is not used to the heating just now? Decanbuliu leaned on the sink and blinked hard.

Seeing his persistence, Hui Ji stopped trying to persuade him and went out to make breakfast for the two of them.

After Danbuliu finished washing up, breakfast was served on the table. Denbuliu cut open the poached egg, paused for two seconds, and asked Huiji to hand him the pepper and sea salt.

Hui Ji: "I've let it go."

"Let it go?" Danbuliu lowered his head and took a look. The surface of the poached egg was fried to a golden color, with a little bit of black pepper scattered around. It was indeed a case of letting it go.

Denbuliu said "Oh" and ate his eggs with his head down. After finishing the meal, he asked Huiji: "What commercial are you filming today?"

Hui Ji looked up at him with a strange expression. It stands to reason that Denbuliu would not ask such a simple question. After all, his agent has a photographic memory and a superb memory, so he would not forget such a trivial matter.

Could it be that he got busy after managing the company and didn't pay attention to what was happening on his side?

Hui Ji gathered his thoughts and reminded: "Shake the bubble drink."